Minimal help for my diabetic peripheral neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer3305783 on Feb 25, 2012

Intravenous lipoic acid has been shown to help, so I decided to try this oral form. It was not helpful. I did some research, and I learned that the problem with the regular oral form is that it has a short half-life, which means that it is present in the blood for only a short time in comparison with the intravenous route. So my next step was to look for an extended-release oral form of lipoic acid, and I did find one. I’m currently trying Jarrow Formulas, Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300, with Biotin, 300 mg, 120 Sustain Tablets, and after using it for a few weeks at a dose of 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals (suggested dosage is 1 tablet two times per day), I am feeling some improvement in my neuropathic pain, but not nearly as much as I‘d like.

against neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1256308 on Aug 02, 2010

I use this if my neuropathy got's worse. Than it's really helpful.

Great for the mind!

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Nov 13, 2010

Help me a lot with my brain fog.

POWERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Feb 04, 2010

If there was only 1 antioxidant to choose from, Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) would be it. The day I stopped taking it I felt a difference. This is in my top 7 daily must have.

Let your pocket be your guide

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 18, 2009

Dont be gullible,this product seems to work just as well as the R type lipoic acid if not better.Helps fight inflamation for me after long walks, i feel more supple.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3045491 on Aug 14, 2009

I take it for energy with Acetyl-L-Carnitine 588 mg. I read about it in "Reader's Digest". It seems to work... been doing it for years now.

THIS HELPS WITH NEUROPATHY

Posted by Reviewer1625318 on Aug 22, 2009

I WAS ADVISED THAT THIS PRODUCT HELPS NEUROPATHY AND I FIND THAT IT HAS HELPED ME. VERY GOOD SERVICE ALSO. THANK YOU.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1437753 on Feb 16, 2008

Take with food as it is acid. I took it alone once and felt a bit of a stomach upset

Thankyou Iherb for best service and products

Posted by Reviewer3139820 on Jan 04, 2011

Doctos Best is a best my diebetic legs do not hurt Thankyou Al

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Aug 27, 2010

Every morning after the breakfast ı m taking with coQ10 same brand. I feel more energy.