Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer1151529 on Feb 14, 2011

Always found Doctors Best to be excellent quality and do the job(s) required

Great product

Posted by 4907519634631001421 on Jun 01, 2016

I'm 46 and have a bad lower back that I've inheredited. Last year, I began researching supplements for my back issues and found someone that had written about alpha lipoic acid for her husband's back issues. I started with another brand initially which actually worked wonders. I started using this brand this year after great reviews of their different lines of vitamins and supplements. It works just as well. I've found that it takes about 2 to 3 weeks before working but it has helped me tremendously without the need for pain meds. I take 600mg once a day, every day. If I stop taking it, the back pain does start back so it's needed on a daily basis.

Best Alpha-lipoic Acid 600

Posted by 4757809817645552306 on Apr 28, 2015

Love it used it for 2 weeks lost 4 kilograms

Helped Correct my Nutritional Deficiencies!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

While no substitute for wholesome food, this supplement went a long way towards helping me correct my nutritional deficiencies.

Satisfied customer

Posted by 5690973940256286782 on May 21, 2015

Very fast and professional delivery service and competitive price - very satisfied. No comment on the product's effectiveness yet since only used for two weeks so far, however, so far so good. Will continue buy from iHerb (first-time buyer).

Suelo repetir

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Me gusta mucho, y suelo comprarlo de vez en cuando. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

moms cookies

Posted by 4836718978845233458 on Apr 18, 2015

Great product. I used to feel the tingling in the feet, especially while I was laying down. Now after 2 weeks I can hardly remember those tingling feelings. Also, since taking the alpha lypoic acid my bow err mm s are moving better and I am having a deeper sleep. I highly recommend this product to any type 2 diabetic who is on meds and still suffering from the issues in the feet and hands.

Great Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Oct 13, 2014

A must to have in controlling your blood sugar.

energy

Posted by Reviewer2784395 on Oct 23, 2014

another of my favorite supplements. a vegetarian energy source.

super!

Posted by 5476373484920667450 on Nov 05, 2014

Livraison impeccable dans les temps(FRANCE), super prix et effet au rendez-vous donc bon produit pour les septiques. Merci Iherb! Dommage la limite de prix par colis quand même!!!!