ALPHA LIPOIC 600

Posted by 5660705971602308473 on Nov 10, 2014

GREAT

good

Posted by Reviewer1305537 on Nov 02, 2010

pleased with this product to help control my diabetes

Supplement for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer2191884 on Jul 08, 2010

Several years ago I read in scientific papers that Alpha-Lipoic Acid may be a fine supplement to the regular methformine (diabetic). It isn't proven, but my sugar level is remaining acceptable. IHerb handles the orders from abroad perfectly. (Please, correct errors in language!)

Great Item at a Great Price - Try this today! I have Diabetes & Recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer2520962 on Jun 26, 2010

Great Item at a Great Price. I am a Type 2 Diabetic & find this is a Nice addition to my daily regiment of vitamins & metformin medication. I have been taking 1 per day but may go to 2 per day, wishing to see if that helps the numbness in my feet. I Love iherb.com .. They give you good products at great prices and the shipping is F-A-S-T! I always buy from them. Thanks IHERB! 5 Star Service!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on May 01, 2010

Bigger 600 is better than 150.

good

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Aug 30, 2011

esta bien el producto

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

My a1c was 5.7 which surprised me and my doctor because my diet is reduced carbs mini meals no junk foods and my cholesteral reading is beautiful and I'm low normal weight. Maybe it's genetic because my mom had diabetes, sister had prediabetes so I'm hoping this will help. I read a post from someone who is using 600mg alpha lipoic acid for his cataracts. I have slight haziness in my lens so maybe lipoic acid will help prevent progression towards cataracts. Anyway in three months I'll do another a1c test to see if gymnema,lipoic acid,more exercise helps to lower a1c. I'll let you know.

excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1718493 on Feb 20, 2011

this product ordered to help me treat syndrome x insulin resistance and too lose weight, not sure how its working yet but i must say the value of the product is far cheaper than buying same in the UK, and the shipping is very reasonable also. Fast service will use for all my supplement needs in future

Good 4 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2648777 on Mar 03, 2011

This is a good product for diabetics.

Good

Posted by katuasha on Apr 17, 2011

Excellent price and quality.