OK.

Posted by Reviewer1264572 on Nov 11, 2012

it's ok! good stuff, in relation to its cost..!

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1498883 on Dec 23, 2011

Great product with low cost, no one beat iHerb. Super fast postage. Happy with everything.

good

Posted by Reviewer2061766 on Feb 06, 2012

my father like it !

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1726664 on Nov 06, 2011

I liked it.necessarily buy again.

Best Alpha-lipoic Acid 600

Posted by 4757809817645552306 on Apr 28, 2015

Love it used it for 2 weeks lost 4 kilograms

Helped Correct my Nutritional Deficiencies!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

While no substitute for wholesome food, this supplement went a long way towards helping me correct my nutritional deficiencies.

Satisfied customer

Posted by 5690973940256286782 on May 21, 2015

Very fast and professional delivery service and competitive price - very satisfied. No comment on the product's effectiveness yet since only used for two weeks so far, however, so far so good. Will continue buy from iHerb (first-time buyer).

great

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

I use it together with L-carnitin for neuropathy and it helps. I order now the bigest size to save on quantity.

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5435124958208129551 on May 15, 2016

Alpha-Lipoic Acid was prescribed to me by the renowned Holistic Medical doctor, Dr Sandra Cabot. I had severe peripheral neuropathy from Diabetes, and she set out to find something(s) to relieve the pain of the burning, and allow me to get a good night's sleep. The Alpha-Lipoic Acid is used in conjunction with a cream, specially formulated by Dr Cabot, (made by a Compounding Pharmacist), and I am ecstatic to report that I now sleep all night, without waking from the burning of my feet, and this is for the first time in 10 years! I am, as one can imagine, over the moon. Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a truly brilliant product. One that I might never have discovered, had I not gone to see Dr Cabot. My GP kept prescribing pharmaceutical products like Lyrica which provided no relief whatsoever! Thank you Doctor's Best, to my mind Dr Cabot and you are simply .... the Best!

Good for Keto Adaption. I use It when I shredded.

Posted by 5246636187132713183 on May 18, 2016