John yaman from newyork

Posted by Reviewer2960885 on Jul 03, 2010

This product is amaising , thanks alot i herb and you are the best with doctors !

Great Item at a Great Price - Try this today! I have Diabetes & Recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer2520962 on Jun 26, 2010

Great Item at a Great Price. I am a Type 2 Diabetic & find this is a Nice addition to my daily regiment of vitamins & metformin medication. I have been taking 1 per day but may go to 2 per day, wishing to see if that helps the numbness in my feet. I Love iherb.com .. They give you good products at great prices and the shipping is F-A-S-T! I always buy from them. Thanks IHERB! 5 Star Service!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on May 14, 2010

I have tried many different A-L acids, including jarrow's "sustain." This is the first A-L that helps with my blood sugar and cravings. I am very happy with this product, and the price is unbeatable! I will definitely re-order.

High amount

Posted by Reviewer1342107 on May 07, 2010

ALA 600 mgs per cap

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on May 01, 2010

Bigger 600 is better than 150.

Long term a/ox

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Apr 19, 2010

I like this product because it conforms to the advice of my healthcare provider and I don't have to wait to take it with a meal.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Feb 12, 2010

I love this product. I live by it!!! Every time I feel my blood sugar levels are off I take a tablet and I'm much better. I incorporated into my supplement routine once or twice daily and it helps tremendously. Better than eating peanut butter without the calories!

POWERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Feb 04, 2010

If there was only 1 antioxidant to choose from, Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) would be it. The day I stopped taking it I felt a difference. This is in my top 7 daily must have.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Sep 22, 2009

I was told by a retired pharmacist, who teaches a health class, how good this product is. I have already noticed a difference and ordered more.

Let your pocket be your guide

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 18, 2009

Dont be gullible,this product seems to work just as well as the R type lipoic acid if not better.Helps fight inflamation for me after long walks, i feel more supple.