New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Artemisinin, 100 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Artemisinin, Dr.Best 100mg.

Posted by Reviewer2534422 on Oct 18, 2008

I have been taking dose of 200mg. to control mutant cells ie Big "C", utilizing Pro Oxidant regimin. Holley the supplier of Artemisinin is one of the best suppliers so this is very good quality along with Nutricology/Allergy Reasearch brand. Easy to use 2x a day. Anyone having this type of problem should give it a try. I have researched this with over 1000 hrs. on internet and one of the best alternate "C" strategies out there. Tests show (Dr. Lai/Singh that Artemisinin is as strong or stronger than most cyclotoxic Chemo agents out there with little to NO side effects. Works against a broad line of cancer cells lines. And this deal is "cheap" to boot..cheapest source yet as Holley Pharma's brand is $42 per bottle for same 100 caps of 100mg. You just might want to try it. I am an individual in Las Vegas.

Artemisinin for Lyme, babesia & bartonella.

Posted by Reviewer3163302 on Jun 30, 2011

I'm using artemisinin for Lyme, babesia & bartonella. I had a huge herx reaction for 3 weeks while my antibiotics were barely helping at this plateau. Must try for anyone with Lyme and co-infections. I recommend taking it 3 weeks on than 1 week off and so on. Best results when combined with another antimalarial antibiotics.

Recommended for Malaria Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 01, 2008

This is what my traditional Chinese doctor prescribed for me to take when travelling in the tropics to prevent Malaria. Google search indicates it is an excellent herb for cancer (especially leukemia and colon). It has no adverse side effects and malaria has not developed resistance to it.

It really works for cancer!암에 정말 효과 짱!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on May 02, 2012

My-12 year-old Maltese dog has breast cancer. She was depressed, weak and skinny. My vet refused to remove tumors because she is old and weak. I was worried. I happened to see one who had a dog with the same breast cancer. I did what the dog owner did. She had the followings: -AHCC(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Artemisinin(manufactured by Doctor's Best), -Organic flax seed oil(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Daily Best Senior for Dogs(manufactured by Pet Naturals of Vermont), -Brazilian Green Propolis(manufactured by Apiario) 3~4 drops -Later on, calcium citrate and lutein are added for bone and eye health. -Shik-hae, which is one kind of fermented Korean traditional beverage because it is made from wheat sprouts. Wheat sprouts has big amount of SOD and my vet recommended me to give her. I made Shikhae without any sugar or sweetener. -At least more than 30 minutes of exercise is needed every day! I gave her chicken chest meat mainly and very small amount of cooked brown rice every day. I seldom give her the food which is rich in carbohydrate and iron because they are extremely harmful for cancer patients. I’m so happy and amazed at the result! She is really healthy, energetic and lively. Tumors have been shrunken a bit. Thank you very much for giving me best products at reasonable price.

anti-malarial

Posted by Reviewer2240525 on Feb 23, 2012

I have contracted malaria in my travels when I haven't taken anything. Since I've started taking artemisinin, I've never contracted malaria in the same locations.