Artemisinin, Dr.Best 100mg.

Posted by Reviewer2534422 on Oct 18, 2008

I have been taking dose of 200mg. to control mutant cells ie Big "C", utilizing Pro Oxidant regimin. Holley the supplier of Artemisinin is one of the best suppliers so this is very good quality along with Nutricology/Allergy Reasearch brand. Easy to use 2x a day. Anyone having this type of problem should give it a try. I have researched this with over 1000 hrs. on internet and one of the best alternate "C" strategies out there. Tests show (Dr. Lai/Singh that Artemisinin is as strong or stronger than most cyclotoxic Chemo agents out there with little to NO side effects. Works against a broad line of cancer cells lines. And this deal is "cheap" to boot..cheapest source yet as Holley Pharma's brand is $42 per bottle for same 100 caps of 100mg. You just might want to try it. I am an individual in Las Vegas.

It really works for cancer!암에 정말 효과 짱!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on May 02, 2012

My-12 year-old Maltese dog has breast cancer. She was depressed, weak and skinny. My vet refused to remove tumors because she is old and weak. I was worried. I happened to see one who had a dog with the same breast cancer. I did what the dog owner did. She had the followings: -AHCC(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Artemisinin(manufactured by Doctor's Best), -Organic flax seed oil(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Daily Best Senior for Dogs(manufactured by Pet Naturals of Vermont), -Brazilian Green Propolis(manufactured by Apiario) 3~4 drops -Later on, calcium citrate and lutein are added for bone and eye health. -Shik-hae, which is one kind of fermented Korean traditional beverage because it is made from wheat sprouts. Wheat sprouts has big amount of SOD and my vet recommended me to give her. I made Shikhae without any sugar or sweetener. -At least more than 30 minutes of exercise is needed every day! I gave her chicken chest meat mainly and very small amount of cooked brown rice every day. I seldom give her the food which is rich in carbohydrate and iron because they are extremely harmful for cancer patients. I’m so happy and amazed at the result! She is really healthy, energetic and lively. Tumors have been shrunken a bit. Thank you very much for giving me best products at reasonable price.

Artemisinin for Lyme, babesia & bartonella.

Posted by Reviewer3163302 on Jun 30, 2011

I'm using artemisinin for Lyme, babesia & bartonella. I had a huge herx reaction for 3 weeks while my antibiotics were barely helping at this plateau. Must try for anyone with Lyme and co-infections. I recommend taking it 3 weeks on than 1 week off and so on. Best results when combined with another antimalarial antibiotics.

Recommended for Malaria Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 01, 2008

This is what my traditional Chinese doctor prescribed for me to take when travelling in the tropics to prevent Malaria. Google search indicates it is an excellent herb for cancer (especially leukemia and colon). It has no adverse side effects and malaria has not developed resistance to it.

I would not be without this product. Thanks

Posted by 4705713786347094251 on Apr 09, 2015

I was diagnosed with cancer of the prostate 5 years ago and I have been taking this superb product ever since i went on line to see what I could do about my cancer. I am most grateful for this five star product and the results I am having with it. My PSA went down below 1 and for the last 4 years it has stayed at .6 I serious doubt that I have cancer any more. The urologist says the only way to tell is biopsy and i refused the poking around down there. I am 89 in July and I Thant the LORD JESUS for leading me to this solution. I am truly blest. Richard Nichol- Topeka, KS

Stage 4 Liver Cancer and Artemisinin

Posted by 4823107590833001696 on Nov 04, 2014

I have ordered it for my friend who has stage 4 liver cancer that has spread to his lungs. Before chemo he had well functioning liver, after chemo the cancer have spread, the liver failed completely and doctors gave up on him, sent him nurse home to help him with his final days. They gave him one month to live. I have ordered Doctor's Best Artemisinin and started giving him 2 tablets in the morning and two in the evening with some oil supplement and iron at noon. After a week he stopped using it for 4 days because I read the plasma in blood could go very low and when he was ready to start again he collapsed. He lay in bed could not eat or drink for 3-4 daysand doctors gave him a week to live. We called the priest in and were ready for the worst, but for last three - four days he is getting up, coming downstairs an eating some soup. He is talking and I am trying to convince his family ( I am just a friend) to continue with Artemisinin because I am confident that it is helping and he probably collapsed because of anemia and low plasma in blood. I don`t know much about it just learning as I go and hoping that he will continue using it at least to have one more Christmas together.

Against

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 20, 2008

Me and my brother take 2 pills a day on empty stomach to treat candida. We will use it till we are recovered. It does work, can can feel a kind of herxheimer reaction when you start using it. This is usual when you have systemic candida infection. WE also use other supplements.

My second bottle

Posted by Reviewer2871943 on Mar 31, 2010

I have a boxer dog with lymphoma and this is part of my healing protocol. There is lots of information on artemisia for holding tumors at bay and reducing the size.

So far, no problems

Posted by Reviewer2268069 on Jan 01, 2009

I can't tell if the strength is as advertised. For best absorption, take with a teaspoon or two of coconut oil.

anti-malarial

Posted by Reviewer2240525 on Feb 23, 2012

I have contracted malaria in my travels when I haven't taken anything. Since I've started taking artemisinin, I've never contracted malaria in the same locations.