Effective!

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Apr 09, 2016

Seems to do what is claimed. Good product and I will continue to order once the stock is low!

Topical Application For Subcutaneous Cancerous Lumps!

Posted by Reviewer3038689 on Feb 09, 2016

I had a large hard lump under my nipple the sized of 4 quarters stacked on top of each other. It persisted for a few months. I was afraid it was cancer, but never went to get it diagnosed, as most procedures to diagnose cancer can cause more cancer or cause it to metastasize. (For example, biopsies break the seal around the tumor, allowing cells to leak out into the blood.) I opened the Artemisinin capsules and mixed it with the purest DMSO I could find to make a paste. I then applied it to my nipple daily, covering it with a band-aid to let it sit on it and absorb. I also did a two week water fast. The lump quickly diminished in size, and disappeared after 45-60 days. Hurray for Artemisinin!

I would not be without this product. Thanks

Posted by 4705713786347094251 on Apr 09, 2015

I was diagnosed with cancer of the prostate 5 years ago and I have been taking this superb product ever since i went on line to see what I could do about my cancer. I am most grateful for this five star product and the results I am having with it. My PSA went down below 1 and for the last 4 years it has stayed at .6 I serious doubt that I have cancer any more. The urologist says the only way to tell is biopsy and i refused the poking around down there. I am 89 in July and I Thant the LORD JESUS for leading me to this solution. I am truly blest. Richard Nichol- Topeka, KS

No More Malaria

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Dec 18, 2014

Taken after mosquito bites it appears to prevent malaria infestation. Also shown to kill cancer cells in situ along with other Artemisia annua derivatives. Google it for some startling possibilities and, best of all, no side effects at all for me.

Stage 4 Liver Cancer and Artemisinin

Posted by 4823107590833001696 on Nov 04, 2014

I have ordered it for my friend who has stage 4 liver cancer that has spread to his lungs. Before chemo he had well functioning liver, after chemo the cancer have spread, the liver failed completely and doctors gave up on him, sent him nurse home to help him with his final days. They gave him one month to live. I have ordered Doctor's Best Artemisinin and started giving him 2 tablets in the morning and two in the evening with some oil supplement and iron at noon. After a week he stopped using it for 4 days because I read the plasma in blood could go very low and when he was ready to start again he collapsed. He lay in bed could not eat or drink for 3-4 daysand doctors gave him a week to live. We called the priest in and were ready for the worst, but for last three - four days he is getting up, coming downstairs an eating some soup. He is talking and I am trying to convince his family ( I am just a friend) to continue with Artemisinin because I am confident that it is helping and he probably collapsed because of anemia and low plasma in blood. I don`t know much about it just learning as I go and hoping that he will continue using it at least to have one more Christmas together.

great

Posted by 5300985713018871591 on Jul 28, 2013

great

harsh medicine!

Posted by 5150429511451444615 on Apr 10, 2013

I had a very strong reaction while taking this, perhaps related to detoxification or a herx reaction. I took it to remedy Lyme disease and a potential b. microti infection. I took this upon recommendation from an herbalist, and for the two weeks I was on it I felt delirious and ill and could hardly move or think linearly. This may be gentler taken in its holistic form, sweet wormwood.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 25, 2012

Good quality product at an affordable price. Fast shipment and prompt services of iHerb. Thank you.

good product, came quickly

Posted by Reviewer2787096 on Nov 25, 2012

The product came quickly, was well packaged, in good shape and seems to be doing its thing.

It really works for cancer!암에 정말 효과 짱!

Posted by 4760660430271107677 on May 02, 2012

My-12 year-old Maltese dog has breast cancer. She was depressed, weak and skinny. My vet refused to remove tumors because she is old and weak. I was worried. I happened to see one who had a dog with the same breast cancer. I did what the dog owner did. She had the followings: -AHCC(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Artemisinin(manufactured by Doctor's Best), -Organic flax seed oil(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Daily Best Senior for Dogs(manufactured by Pet Naturals of Vermont), -Brazilian Green Propolis(manufactured by Apiario) 3~4 drops -Later on, calcium citrate and lutein are added for bone and eye health. -Shik-hae, which is one kind of fermented Korean traditional beverage because it is made from wheat sprouts. Wheat sprouts has big amount of SOD and my vet recommended me to give her. I made Shikhae without any sugar or sweetener. -At least more than 30 minutes of exercise is needed every day! I gave her chicken chest meat mainly and very small amount of cooked brown rice every day. I seldom give her the food which is rich in carbohydrate and iron because they are extremely harmful for cancer patients. I’m so happy and amazed at the result! She is really healthy, energetic and lively. Tumors have been shrunken a bit. Thank you very much for giving me best products at reasonable price.