Doctor's Best, Best Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels

affordable protection

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

a potent antioxidant at an affordable price. I am fair skinned, and it has roughly quadrupled the length of time I can stay in the sun without burning. I use 12 milligrams daily for the antioxidant benefits, and I believe it is a very good product. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2712828 From Finland on Mar 13, 2012

Tastes and smells just awful, but quite easy to swallow. Has increased my sight a bit.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1139510 From California on Oct 25, 2011

Just as good as the other brands for a great price

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 From Arizona on Nov 06, 2011

Since I am a research-a-holic, I've read several articles about this. They all claim it is an excellent anti-oxidant that helps with just about everything, including skin, vision, and preventing sunburn. Definitely worth a try. Dr. Mercola takes 8mg per day....I can only afford to take 4mg!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1852471 From Australia on Jul 17, 2012

Using this in conjunction with Red Krill Oil. Joint pain is gone and I'm walking much better.