Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Mar 13, 2012

Tastes and smells just awful, but quite easy to swallow. Has increased my sight a bit.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Nov 06, 2011

Since I am a research-a-holic, I've read several articles about this. They all claim it is an excellent anti-oxidant that helps with just about everything, including skin, vision, and preventing sunburn. Definitely worth a try. Dr. Mercola takes 8mg per day....I can only afford to take 4mg!

affordable protection

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

a potent antioxidant at an affordable price. I am fair skinned, and it has roughly quadrupled the length of time I can stay in the sun without burning. I use 12 milligrams daily for the antioxidant benefits, and I believe it is a very good product. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1852471 on Jul 17, 2012

Using this in conjunction with Red Krill Oil. Joint pain is gone and I'm walking much better.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 25, 2011

Just as good as the other brands for a great price

Everybody Should Be On This

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on May 17, 2014

Spectacular improvements in eyesight for myself and friends. That alone is worth its price but if it does what others say it's a little miracle.

Effective and good price

Posted by 4807711604365440517 on Jan 20, 2014

Very happy with this product and it's price. Speed of delivery is great considering it has to come to rural Australia ! Faster than deliveries in OZ !

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Testing astaxanthin to see if it will help my gastritis.

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Aug 23, 2013

These are great for my joints.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3065770 on Mar 08, 2013

I read about this product on a blog and I was interested in considering the benefits ... it's great because I feel like I'm more "light", I feel more full of energy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »