Not sure

Posted by 5487426062177522429 on Jan 19, 2015

I am not so sure how long to take these for, in order to noticed any changes. May reorder in the future.

good but pricey

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

this, taken together with now foods hyaluronic acid, gave me a significant improvement of my skin condition. i also like that people write that it should have some 'sun protecting'-like features. the price is high thou. i'm willing to repurchase this product at some point.

Everybody Should Be On This

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on May 17, 2014

Spectacular improvements in eyesight for myself and friends. That alone is worth its price but if it does what others say it's a little miracle.

Effective and cheap

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on May 12, 2014

I have fair and sensitive skin, and, since I'm taking this product, is much better, stronger, no spotted, and sun resisting. I'll repeat my purchase.

No artificial additives

Posted by 4852821799296202288 on Feb 02, 2014

All natural and it doesn't have any negative side effects on us. Easy to swallow and it doesn't have any bad taste or smell. The whole family taking it. We don't have any noticed positive change yet but I believe in it's goodness so we keep taking it.

Effective and good price

Posted by 4807711604365440517 on Jan 20, 2014

Very happy with this product and it's price. Speed of delivery is great considering it has to come to rural Australia ! Faster than deliveries in OZ !

Good

Posted by 5241188921967168018 on Jan 19, 2014

Good product.

I like it

Posted by 4684794065288852092 on Jan 15, 2014

I have been taking this for 2 months, and I see some results : most of all for my nerves. I feel more relaxed and I can concentrate easily. I will continue using this product.

It is doing something

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 03, 2014

I take 12mg daily and what I notice so far are: Better memory, one of the rare solutions for my severely dry skin, and my dreams are vivid. It is doing something!

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Aug 23, 2013

These are great for my joints.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »