Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, 150 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Burning Leg Pain

Posted by Reviewer2420678 From Ohio on Sep 11, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain that once was accompanied by consistent burning leg pain. I've spent the past five years experimenting and rehabilitating from the debilitating effects of the syndromes. I was finally able to discontinue taking benfotiamine after some time, due to finding a diet, supplement, and lifestyle balance which addressed many of my symptoms. Before that though, benfotiamine was the only ingested substance that curbed the burning pain all day, and for really bad days, using it, cold water soaks, and MSM lotion made the difference. I had originally done research and found that in Germany benfotiamine was often the first thing prescribed in diabetic neuropathy, so that's why I gave it a shot with my burning nerve pain. Several times I ran out and within 1 - 2 days my legs were on fire again, so it was quite obvious the benfotiamine made a big difference.

J Prince

Posted by Reviewer1726026 From Arkansas on Oct 02, 2008

I have Type II diabetes and was experiencing neuropathy on the bottom of my feet. The Benfotiamine not only slowed the neuropathy in my feet, it actually reversed it slightly. It took about three months before I began to notice a difference

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3167070 From Florida on Nov 22, 2008

I believe this helps to prevent complications of diabetes.I have mild diabetes but still I use to get some tingling in the extremities.With this supplement it has been less often.

Benfotiamine has helped reduce foot bottom tingling

Posted by Reviewer2356621 From Washington on Nov 28, 2007

Benfotiamine has helped numbness on foot. Have taken about 4 weeks and the numbing/tingling sensation on the ball of foot has lessened a lot.

Seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer2720037 From Wisconsin on Mar 21, 2008

My wife and I have been taking 300 mg twice a day. It hasn't eliminated my neuropathy, but it seems to have made my feet feel better. We intend to keep taking it for a while. Ayy of the reviews of this product seem positive.