• iHerb Note: Dr. Best uses Benfotiamine manufactured by Hamari of Japan. Click here to see a "sample"of a certificate of analysis
  • Reviews | English

Benfotiamine for Neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2235423 on Aug 30, 2010

Afer reading reviews, I ordered Benfotiamine for my Chemo induced neuropathy. I have taken 600 mg daily for 3 weeks. I have not noticed any difference in the numbness or pain. I am certain iHerb benfotiamine is a good product, just not the one that worked for my illness...at least not yet. I ordered enough for 2 months and will continue to use it.

Doctor's Best, Benfotiamine, 150 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 01, 2010

Quality product; benfotiamine is helpful for management of glucose.

Don't see a difference yet.

Posted by Reviewer2672548 on Feb 10, 2010

I have been taking this for about 3 weeks and have not noticed a difference yet. Will keep taking and see.

Benfotiamine 150mg caps

Posted by Reviewer2308439 on Mar 02, 2008

I just started using this product to try to reverse and control AGE issues that I have. AGE formation has taken years to surface so I don't expect Benfotiamine to reverse those issues in a week or a month. Time will tell if there is any improvement. I have several age spots on the back of my right hand and believe these reflect AGE issues so I'll be watching to see if they disappear. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks... Dennis

Maybe not for me

Posted by Reviewer3289351 on Feb 01, 2008

I'm sure it's a very good product but it seemed to increase my heart rate, perhaps because I was also taking a Stress Tab/ vitamin B1. I'm going to try it again without the B1 as I'm hoping it will help my neuropathy. Thanks!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Helps with neuropathy.

Benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer2222062 on Apr 29, 2011

I feel this product is helping the sharp pains in the top of foot. I've only used it a few months, but feel it tis doing something.

Hard to say

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Feb 07, 2012

It is hard to say, time will tell but I will keep on taking this.

Benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer1389256 on Dec 18, 2013

I have been taking these with B12 for a while for night leg cramps, but not helping me yet.

Should be effective as antioxidant

Posted by Osanderos on Apr 01, 2013

Haven't felt anything remarkable after using this product. Maybe has benefits maybe not. Opened capsules have bad taste, but these kind of products main meaning is not the taste. Potential antioxidant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »