Helping to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness

Posted by Specialist on Feb 09, 2009

I've been using D-Ribose to help prevent delayed onset muscle soreness. If my muscles really feel tight after a workout, and I take 5- 10 grams within an hour of the workout it helps. If I workout till muscle exhaustion, I'd need 15 grams. I wouldn't take 15 grams all at once though: I'd take some before the workout. This is the most economical D-Ribose I've found so far. Sometimes the powder clumps up a little, but it's no big deal: I just crush it back up.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

D Ribose is a building block of ATP. The energy production proces s in human is pretty complex and affects by many other factors such as enzymes, vitamins, minerals or other nutrients. By directly taking D Ribose, it allows people to be able to efficiently produce energy and bypas s any factors that might affect. It tastes pleasant, easy to mix and take. In order for D Ribose to work, you have to take high enough doses. Personally, I think 2 scoops is the minimum (compare it to how much food you have to eat in order to maintain your energy level, 1 scoop is not really a lot). With that, it gets pretty expensive since one container does not last very long. At 2 doses, the boost in energy level and exercise performance is quite observant. Check out my page for more reviews!

D-RIBOSE

Posted by Reviewer2422715 on Jun 25, 2008

This product is really helping with my energy levels. I've had ME/CFS for 16 years and this is the first thing I've found that helps. Give it time though - I find that taking 1 x heaped scoop twice a day is good in my case. Hope it works for you too! Ellen McEniry UK

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2970889 on Apr 19, 2010

Good product. Lots of energy. Would recommend to others

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer1067117 on Feb 23, 2009

I started taking this product in September/08, and it has helped me with my fibro pain and sleeping. I also take magnesium with this product. I wish I had found this product years ago.I only take one teaspoon a day. Thank you .

Used for ME/CFS

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

Increase in energy in ME/CFS, subjectively it improved heart function, less palpitations. Noticable weight gain, 2 or 3kg in a few months.

D-Ribose for Energy

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on May 16, 2008

It helps alot for Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue, and when everyone was out of supply for 2 weeks, I fell backwards fast. So it really does help and I will continue to use it. However, when I tried the Corvalen Brand of D-Ribose, it was better. But it was also twice as expensive. It helps with energy and it also helps with pain. Helps the heart too.

Polly

Posted by Reviewer1140006 on Jun 24, 2008

Gives me the lift I need without being jittery. Does not seem to last long, tho.

review

Posted by Reviewer2619225 on Apr 25, 2008

Great product and timely shipping. Thanks

D-ribose for fibromyalgia muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer2934611 on May 14, 2008

This has reduced my pain.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »