D-Ribose

Posted by 4660208873767345802 on Dec 26, 2012

I have been using D-Ribose for over a month and have found that it has increased my heart energy. I am finding that I am able to think more clearly due to getting enough energy to my brain.

Mixed review but worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2766425 on Dec 15, 2012

As far as I am aware this product is great for energy and does seem to have given me a boost. However, after doing a bit of research I have discovered it is also responsible for the terrible tummy pains I have been experiencing. It is not until you find other people who have been using this product and having the same side effects, that you find this is a fairly common problem. I am using around 1/5th of the recco'd dose and working up to what my tum seems able to cope with. I would give it 5 stars if I were able to use the full dose but as there is no warning on the tub with regard to possible gastric issues I have given it a 3 star. I am sure it is well worth a 5 star if you have no problems taking this product but if you do, don't give up, just reduce the dose and see how you go.

Relief from fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1316685 on Dec 13, 2012

Excellent product which has been very successful for me. Has reduced my recovery from the symptoms of fatigue quite noticeably. Highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from chronic fatigue.

No difference.

Posted by 5385795419769905628 on Oct 19, 2012

I noticed no difference taking this product. Not a negative or positive message.

very fine

Posted by Reviewer1356092 on Oct 11, 2012

It's been alleviating my fatigue along with acetyl l-carnitine. Good quality (less moisture, less odor) compared to other brands of D-ribose.

Blood sugar dropped on taking....

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Made my blood sugar drop, after taking, ...tried to persist with it but couldn't because of low blood sugar, so couldn't continue with.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Aug 25, 2012

I have used this product for ages, and find it really makes a difference to my feeling of well-being. I make sure I never run out!

Good Price and Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have noticed that most D-Ribose is manufactured by the same key manufacturer and sold under many different supplement companies. Doctor's Best BioEnergy at Iherb has the best price that I have seen yet for the quantity. D-Ribose has improved the soreness in my muscles due to a chronic illness.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1952968 on Jul 24, 2012

Good. Gives you energy but you may need to use 2 scoops 1 in am and 1 at lunch to keep you going. Make sure to eat with d-Ribose as it may cause hypoglycemia.

Convenient Size

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

This is a not-too-big container. I take d-ribose for energy and for muscle/heart health. It also helps with fatigue from fibromyalgia. This is a good price and a good size. If you follow the recommended dosage (1 scoop, twice per day), you'll have enough for 25 days. You can put this in fruit juice. I usually sprinkle it over cereal or fruit (it's a simple sugar, tastes great, but does not raise blood sugar). Amazingly, you can also add a scoop to a 1/2 liter bottle of water if you're traveling. You won't even know it's in there, it just makes the water taste better.