Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

D Ribose is a building block of ATP. The energy production proces s in human is pretty complex and affects by many other factors such as enzymes, vitamins, minerals or other nutrients. By directly taking D Ribose, it allows people to be able to efficiently produce energy and bypas s any factors that might affect. It tastes pleasant, easy to mix and take. In order for D Ribose to work, you have to take high enough doses. Personally, I think 2 scoops is the minimum (compare it to how much food you have to eat in order to maintain your energy level, 1 scoop is not really a lot). With that, it gets pretty expensive since one container does not last very long. At 2 doses, the boost in energy level and exercise performance is quite observant. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helping to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness

Posted by Specialist on Feb 09, 2009

I've been using D-Ribose to help prevent delayed onset muscle soreness. If my muscles really feel tight after a workout, and I take 5- 10 grams within an hour of the workout it helps. If I workout till muscle exhaustion, I'd need 15 grams. I wouldn't take 15 grams all at once though: I'd take some before the workout. This is the most economical D-Ribose I've found so far. Sometimes the powder clumps up a little, but it's no big deal: I just crush it back up.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Feb 26, 2009

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.

Part of My Heart Regimen

Posted by greenspots on May 11, 2012

I take this, along with Magnesium, L-Carnitine, CoQ10, fish oil, and a good multi-vitamin, for my heart issues. Doctor's Best is the brand I prefer for the D-Ribose. I take a scoop (it comes with it) in a small amount of soy milk twice a day. I think this is a great product and recommend it for those in need of D-Ribose, for whatever reason(s).

brochi

Posted by Reviewer2743575 on Nov 27, 2007

I've only used this product for 2 weeks, but I definitely noticed a difference

Convenient Size

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

This is a not-too-big container. I take d-ribose for energy and for muscle/heart health. It also helps with fatigue from fibromyalgia. This is a good price and a good size. If you follow the recommended dosage (1 scoop, twice per day), you'll have enough for 25 days. You can put this in fruit juice. I usually sprinkle it over cereal or fruit (it's a simple sugar, tastes great, but does not raise blood sugar). Amazingly, you can also add a scoop to a 1/2 liter bottle of water if you're traveling. You won't even know it's in there, it just makes the water taste better.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1979855 on Dec 07, 2008

I know many athletes use D-Ribose to help restore energy but it is also very useful for people with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, which I have. D-Ribose is one of my can't live without products and the Doctor's Best brand is one of the best values out there. Highly recommend.

DB's D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

It's works! Have been following the protocol suggested by Dr.Teitelbaum for 3 weeks and can feel an increase in energy(take 15G a day for 3 wks & then 10G daily). I had a couple bouts with CHF and my heart needs all the help it can get. Am also taking the Ubiquinol. I tried the Jarrow version of D-Ribose and I like the DB jar better and their scoop is the proper 5 grams suggested. Much more convenient. The D-Ribose is from the same source for both. Try it!

Doctor's Best D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2241047 on Jan 06, 2009

My mother read that this product helps patients with Fibromyalgia and she wanted to try it for her Polymyalgia. She says that this product is helping her a lot with her pain.

Repeat order