D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Feb 26, 2009

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.

shakiness and low blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2896760 on Dec 17, 2009

I know this product works for many people, but as with everything its all about how it works with your body and chemistry. For me I got very jittery, weak, and woke up last night with low blood sugar. I had to get up and eat at 4am. This hasnt happened to me for months as I have learned a way to control my blood sugar flucuations. Unfortunately this product is not for me.

D-RIBOSE

Posted by Reviewer2422715 on Jun 25, 2008

This product is really helping with my energy levels. I've had ME/CFS for 16 years and this is the first thing I've found that helps. Give it time though - I find that taking 1 x heaped scoop twice a day is good in my case. Hope it works for you too! Ellen McEniry UK

Repeat order

Posted by Reviewer2249903 on Aug 22, 2008

Great for my CFS

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1979855 on Dec 07, 2008

I know many athletes use D-Ribose to help restore energy but it is also very useful for people with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, which I have. D-Ribose is one of my can't live without products and the Doctor's Best brand is one of the best values out there. Highly recommend.

Doctor's Best D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2241047 on Jan 06, 2009

My mother read that this product helps patients with Fibromyalgia and she wanted to try it for her Polymyalgia. She says that this product is helping her a lot with her pain.

brochi

Posted by Reviewer2743575 on Nov 27, 2007

I've only used this product for 2 weeks, but I definitely noticed a difference

DB's D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

It's works! Have been following the protocol suggested by Dr.Teitelbaum for 3 weeks and can feel an increase in energy(take 15G a day for 3 wks & then 10G daily). I had a couple bouts with CHF and my heart needs all the help it can get. Am also taking the Ubiquinol. I tried the Jarrow version of D-Ribose and I like the DB jar better and their scoop is the proper 5 grams suggested. Much more convenient. The D-Ribose is from the same source for both. Try it!

Part of My Heart Regimen

Posted by greenspots on May 11, 2012

I take this, along with Magnesium, L-Carnitine, CoQ10, fish oil, and a good multi-vitamin, for my heart issues. Doctor's Best is the brand I prefer for the D-Ribose. I take a scoop (it comes with it) in a small amount of soy milk twice a day. I think this is a great product and recommend it for those in need of D-Ribose, for whatever reason(s).

Convenient Size

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

This is a not-too-big container. I take d-ribose for energy and for muscle/heart health. It also helps with fatigue from fibromyalgia. This is a good price and a good size. If you follow the recommended dosage (1 scoop, twice per day), you'll have enough for 25 days. You can put this in fruit juice. I usually sprinkle it over cereal or fruit (it's a simple sugar, tastes great, but does not raise blood sugar). Amazingly, you can also add a scoop to a 1/2 liter bottle of water if you're traveling. You won't even know it's in there, it just makes the water taste better.