A great boon

Posted by Reviewer2562115 on Oct 07, 2009

My father has used D-Ribose, along with other nutrients recommended by Dr. Stephen Sinatra, and hasn't had an episode of congestive heart failure since his diagnosis more than two years ago. His cardiologist recently found his ejection fraction to have increased almost 10% during that time period. There does seem to be a lowering of blood sugar at times, as the literature on D-Ribose describes, but this doesn't seem to be a problem for my father when it is taken with food.

D-Robpse

Posted by Reviewer2515106 on Jan 28, 2009

I take 15 g per day and it works great with my heart condition. With it I am able to dance for 3 hours straight and thats with having congeted heart failure! I also walk one hour per day.

Relieves muscle aches and pain

Posted by Reviewer1634941 on Nov 06, 2009

I started taking D-Ribose about 1 year ago after hearing about it from my rheumatologist. I have an autoimmune disease and my muscles are constantly hurting, so much that it keeps me up at night. Since taking D-Ribose, though, there is a huge difference in my pain. I take it once a day (put it in my smoothies), 2 scoops does it. I've also tried mixing it with water and you can't even tell the difference. Overall a really great product.

Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1440549 on Nov 12, 2009

I have been taken this product since june 09,and I will continue as long as the ME/CFS stays in my body. When i started taking it, I soon noticed that my energy levels increased a lot. This summer has been the best summer for many years! I have been able to do a lot more than I usually manage. I am very very satisfied with Doctors best! I does not make me well though, but my life has been much better in many ways:) Thank you I herb for good products,good service and low prices!

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3178948 on Mar 23, 2008

I have been taking this D-Ribose with Enzymatic Therapy's Energy Revitalization System and it has made a HUGE difference in the way I feel. None of the drugs prescribed by my dr. made me feel as good as these 2 natural products.