| English
| USD ($)

Doctor's Best, Best BioEnergy D-Ribose, 8.8 oz (250 g)

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Feb 26, 2009

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3178948 on Mar 23, 2008

I have been taking this D-Ribose with Enzymatic Therapy's Energy Revitalization System and it has made a HUGE difference in the way I feel. None of the drugs prescribed by my dr. made me feel as good as these 2 natural products.

Helping to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness

Posted by Specialist on Feb 09, 2009

I've been using D-Ribose to help prevent delayed onset muscle soreness. If my muscles really feel tight after a workout, and I take 5- 10 grams within an hour of the workout it helps. If I workout till muscle exhaustion, I'd need 15 grams. I wouldn't take 15 grams all at once though: I'd take some before the workout. This is the most economical D-Ribose I've found so far. Sometimes the powder clumps up a little, but it's no big deal: I just crush it back up.

D-RIBOSE

Posted by Reviewer2422715 on Jun 25, 2008

This product is really helping with my energy levels. I've had ME/CFS for 16 years and this is the first thing I've found that helps. Give it time though - I find that taking 1 x heaped scoop twice a day is good in my case. Hope it works for you too! Ellen McEniry UK

Still experimenting with this one

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 08, 2009

I haven't been taking this consistently because i keep forgetting (have now switched to chewable d-ribose from Now Foods for this reason), so can't say for sure. I know i feel better when i take it though, which is to help chronic fatigue syndrome. Only heard about it through Dr Myhill's work on a protocol for chronic fatigue, along with niacin, magnesium, carnitine, diet etc. Tastes good and easy to mix into a drink.