Tried others, but prefer this one.

Posted by Reviewer2325832 on Feb 16, 2008

Price, product texture, and scoop size make this the best brand I have used.

D-ribose

Posted by 5526628216923276956 on Aug 06, 2015

I was struck down with CFS in 1994 and suffered for 20 years. Medical practitioners were virtually no help. I was ready to call it quits on living at the end of 2013 when I read about this stuff. Together with L-carnitine and COQ10, this combination has seen me improve out of sight since then. Not 100%, but then I'm not sure what that would be at my age now. I'm nearing retiring age, and I am once again thinking that I can return to full-time work. Pain has eased considerably too - rarely use painkillers. Sleep pattern and quality much improved. Can't recommend this enough. Combine this with a change of diet, but then this helps you to stop craving sugar and refined carbs, so a big help all round. I'm planning on taking this for as long as possible.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

D Ribose is a building block of ATP. The energy production proces s in human is pretty complex and affects by many other factors such as enzymes, vitamins, minerals or other nutrients. By directly taking D Ribose, it allows people to be able to efficiently produce energy and bypas s any factors that might affect. It tastes pleasant, easy to mix and take. In order for D Ribose to work, you have to take high enough doses. Personally, I think 2 scoops is the minimum (compare it to how much food you have to eat in order to maintain your energy level, 1 scoop is not really a lot). With that, it gets pretty expensive since one container does not last very long. At 2 doses, the boost in energy level and exercise performance is quite observant. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helping to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness

Posted by Specialist on Feb 09, 2009

I've been using D-Ribose to help prevent delayed onset muscle soreness. If my muscles really feel tight after a workout, and I take 5- 10 grams within an hour of the workout it helps. If I workout till muscle exhaustion, I'd need 15 grams. I wouldn't take 15 grams all at once though: I'd take some before the workout. This is the most economical D-Ribose I've found so far. Sometimes the powder clumps up a little, but it's no big deal: I just crush it back up.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Feb 26, 2009

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.