No more muscle-age

Posted by Reviewer2664300 on Dec 06, 2007

I work out very hard and since I use D-Ribose I don't have any more muscle-age

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2365100 on Jan 10, 2008

Great product and the value is excellent. Advised by my Doctor to take this with magnesium and CoQ10 and L-Carnitine. I even told my Doctor about iHerb.

D-Robose

Posted by Reviewer1355533 on Jun 02, 2008

I have fibromyalgia and this powder helps tremendously!

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Jan 24, 2009

Great boost in energy for both my wife and myself, cardiomyopathy in my case and angina in her case. Would highly recommend.

ann

Posted by Reviewer3018088 on Jan 26, 2009

Wonderful supplement. I feel improvement in energy level. No obvious side effect. Will order again.

Lynn

Posted by Reviewer2525265 on Jun 21, 2008

Great price and the product does not clump together like another brand we tried recently. Also like the serving spoon supplied in the container.

Really helps my fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Nov 08, 2010

Have chronic fatigue and this really helps me. Started off with twice a day per Dr. Teitelbaum's recommendations. I had to take twice/day for longer than recommend but eventually could cut down to once/day. Still take twice a day on really bad days. This brand does not have issues lumping up nor the strong alchol scent of a competing brand.

D-ribose: Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1215644 on Mar 11, 2012

This is the first time Ihave used D-Ribose. It has been a great experience--My vision has improved and my thinking has cleared. It is probably because my heart energy has improved the circulation to my brain. My general activity and strength are improved. muscle aches are gone. I have been able to keep up with my chores and my appetite has increased. Haven't gained any weight, though I could use it. I am 79 years old. This was a great savings from other prices I have seen. Thankyou. Ruth Linder

Great for energy optimization and recovery

Posted by Reviewer1661491 on Aug 11, 2014

Always had problems with energy levels and muscle soreness after moderate exercising. Dribose has helped a lot with it, reducing my recovery time tremendously! I have tried some brands but it seems that Dr. Best is the best deal so far.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer1067117 on Feb 23, 2009

I started taking this product in September/08, and it has helped me with my fibro pain and sleeping. I also take magnesium with this product. I wish I had found this product years ago.I only take one teaspoon a day. Thank you .