Doctor's Best, Best BioEnergy D-Ribose, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Still experimenting with this one

Posted by sarahjean on Oct 08, 2009

I haven't been taking this consistently because i keep forgetting (have now switched to chewable d-ribose from Now Foods for this reason), so can't say for sure. I know i feel better when i take it though, which is to help chronic fatigue syndrome. Only heard about it through Dr Myhill's work on a protocol for chronic fatigue, along with niacin, magnesium, carnitine, diet etc. Tastes good and easy to mix into a drink.

shakiness and low blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2896760 on Dec 17, 2009

I know this product works for many people, but as with everything its all about how it works with your body and chemistry. For me I got very jittery, weak, and woke up last night with low blood sugar. I had to get up and eat at 4am. This hasnt happened to me for months as I have learned a way to control my blood sugar flucuations. Unfortunately this product is not for me.

DB's D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jul 12, 2010

It's works! Have been following the protocol suggested by Dr.Teitelbaum for 3 weeks and can feel an increase in energy(take 15G a day for 3 wks & then 10G daily). I had a couple bouts with CHF and my heart needs all the help it can get. Am also taking the Ubiquinol. I tried the Jarrow version of D-Ribose and I like the DB jar better and their scoop is the proper 5 grams suggested. Much more convenient. The D-Ribose is from the same source for both. Try it!

Repeat order

Posted by Reviewer2249903 on Aug 22, 2008

Great for my CFS

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1979855 on Dec 07, 2008

I know many athletes use D-Ribose to help restore energy but it is also very useful for people with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, which I have. D-Ribose is one of my can't live without products and the Doctor's Best brand is one of the best values out there. Highly recommend.