Doctor's Best, Best Bladder Support, 60 Veggie Caps

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2984838 on Mar 27, 2008

Having just turned 50, I became aware that the number of trips to the bathroom each day was slowly rising. After ruling out prostate problems with my doctor,, I was told that the bladder slowly loses tone as we age, and that was normal. I have had good success with other Doctors best products so I thought I would give this a try. Wow, within a week or two, i was wondering if my water intake was adequate, because my trips to the bathroom were cut in half. I drink about 3 liters or more each day, and was happy to see that it wasn't reduced water intake but this supplement that was really helping me. I'm not saying it will help everyone, but my personal experience with this product is fantastic, it's a little pricey but well worth the money, especially at I-Herb prices and service. Highly recommended.

Excellent! Bladder Support

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Dec 13, 2007

I had a problem of waking up 5 - 7 times a night to pee. After a couple weeks on this product, that reduced to 1 -2 times a night. they suggest that after a month you can reduce dosage by half, but I found I needed the full dose. It's well worth the $$.

gayle spackman

Posted by Reviewer1630300 on Sep 14, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year. when i started it i had to get up in the night and could only go about an hour with out having to go. now i sleep through the night and go only five or six times a day and without the urgency problem/

works well

Posted by Reviewer2776905 on May 26, 2009

I started taking this because I felt like the nerve signals telling me how urgently I have to pee were attenuating. I noticed a major improvement shortly after starting to use it.

Eliminated nighttime bathroom trips

Posted by Reviewer2862031 on Apr 19, 2008

First day's dosage reduced nighttime bathroom trips from about 3 to 1 early in the morning. After that, is was just sleeping the whole night. To get the full night's sleep, I combined the Best Bladder Suppport with Valerian Root. Reduced dosages also seem to be effective, and I'm experimenting to see how low I can go.