Best Supplement I've Ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1699478 on Dec 04, 2013

This is one of those rare occasions where the hype is actually hypo! Ive been taking Mg for 10 years, and this formulation is in a league of its own. The main thing I have noticed is a feeling of mental energy and clarity coming online, kind of like being connected with a gold ethernet cable instead of aluminum. Three weeks ago I started out with one capsule a day. Now, I'm up to 6. Another way of describing the feeling is that it's like "calm speed," or laid back and fired up, or, perhaps, the best of both sides of the brain. One final thing, this is the first review I've ever felt compelled to do. Some have called this product expensive...but, it's about the same as a cup of coffee, and it can reverse the mother of all nutrient deficiencies, while eliminating the need for a medicine chest full of drugs.

I used it to activate two parts of the brain per research you can find

Posted by 5006021369208976938 on Jan 17, 2014

The result was clear within 30 days for my objective, but after 60 days the results were remarkable. It did exactly what the research had shown in double blinds. If you suffer from anxiety particularly you will do well to research the chemical compound and read the results from peer reviewed reputable studies or legitimate medical websites. I am very pleased with this complex for many reasons and I'm anxiously waiting further trial results. It is not just studied with anxiety applications, but I think it's important enough to mention if no one has yet.

The description is inaccurate - This product contains magnesium stearate.

Posted by Reviewer2462188 on Dec 08, 2015

Magnesium L-Threonate is an excellent supplement, and I generally like the brand "Doctor's Best" (and I love iHerb). But iHerb needs to update the "Product Overview - Other Ingredients" on this page because this product does contain magnesium stearate. Frustrating if one orders it specifically because it was supposed to be magnesium stearate-free. It looks like the only brand for magnesium L-threonate without magnesium stearate is Mercola's brand. (I find Mercola and Thorne to be the most reliable brands. The only reason I don't buy them exclusively is because they are more expensive.)

Very effective product for my father

Posted by 5615970441507689987 on Oct 22, 2015

First, I've tested this on my father, after reading many positive reviews and general marketing for the magtein. Together with my mother, we have been very possitively surprised what happened with father - shortly after few pills, he started telling stories I've never heard in my life! It's simply fascinating how effective it is. His mental health has improved dramatically and he has now better focus, he is no longer falling asleep while watching TV/football, he has more energy and also he is much brighter than w/o it, as if he was younger. This is real upgrade and I heartily and honestly recommend the product. Especially Doctor's Best has major advantage for us - my father hates eating a lot of pills. We tried another magtein products, but he was unhappy with amount of pills. The daily dose in Doctor's Best magtein is split into just two pills, instead of three (which is common elsewhere). Thus he can eat one pill in the morning and one in the evening. This is simply the best brain magnesium out there for us and I'm very happy I found something which works w/o any side ffects :)

Way too large capsules!

Posted by odereviews on Nov 10, 2013

I have to recommend Life Extension, Neuro-Mag, Magnesium L-Threonate instead of this product. Because the Doctor's Best "Best Brain Magnesium" has the largest capsules I have ever seen (and I have seen many!). I know that the Life Extension one cost little bit more, but at least they have capsules that are easier to swallow!

Warning this is an old label

Posted by Reviewer2156018 on Sep 25, 2014

They have now added magnesium stearate. Originally they were one of a couple of companies who did not add the stearate. The president of the company has said they will remove it again but it takes time to change the machine settings. May be more than 6 weeks. iHerb please let us know when you get the revised product back in. 9/24/2014 I just read a new report at Amazon by the CEO and it does not look that they will take the stearate out. So keep an eye on the ingredients.

Brain Magnesium: Theoretically a wonderful thing ..... but

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 04, 2013

I got it for eye twitches and cramps at night. Thought it would be better than the older forms of Magnesium. So far still get cramps at night. Will update this review if it starts to work any different!!!! It is verrrryy expensive!

Very Expensive

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Jan 14, 2013

Too early to say if this product is worth the rather exorberant price

Magnesium Stearate

Posted by JasonArgo on Oct 30, 2015

Got magnesium stearate as excipient in place of the stated ascorbyl palmitate on iHerb page. Tried my best to avoid magnesium stearate and bang, Doctor's Best hit you with this. And it's not the first time they did this. Love this brand though, don't quite get it why they kept doing this. :)

It works

Posted by Reviewer2154395 on Nov 07, 2014

I have been taking this for 4 months. It surely makes my memory better and less doing day dreaming. It does not upset stomach so no complains so far.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »