Not sure

Posted by 5053644500062427270 on Apr 24, 2016

Not sure yet. It's a litte overpriced and I haven't really noticed anything. Perhaps I have healthy Magnesium levels already. Check my Royal Jelly review if you desire increased intelligence.

Helps you study more efficently

Posted by Reviewer3154153 on Mar 12, 2016

at very first night I started notice that my dreams came much more vivid and realistic. Im studying a lot and my concentration has improved. I would say that effect is like +10%. Not much but for me this is very important.

Impressive.

Posted by Reviewer3022077 on Mar 03, 2016

This really gives deeper relaxation than any other form of magnesium. Especially your lung. You get the feeling of deep breathing. Just one capsule is enough to feel the effect. I swallow one capsule after a meal.

Good Product NO GMO's

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2016

I brought this because the Mercola brand had gone way up in price.This is a good product but did not give me the same effects as the Mercola Brand. So when I can afford it I will buy the Mercola Brand as it is good and also now I see that Iherb has reduced the price on the Mercola brand, yeah! iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery Thanks!

Good

Posted by 4722569641751522856 on Dec 15, 2015

To me it works just fine, I used to take magnesium citrate in the past. To my wife the dosage seems to be high as it gives her the laxative effect.

The description is inaccurate - This product contains magnesium stearate.

Posted by Reviewer2462188 on Dec 08, 2015

Magnesium L-Threonate is an excellent supplement, and I generally like the brand "Doctor's Best" (and I love iHerb). But iHerb needs to update the "Product Overview - Other Ingredients" on this page because this product does contain magnesium stearate. Frustrating if one orders it specifically because it was supposed to be magnesium stearate-free. It looks like the only brand for magnesium L-threonate without magnesium stearate is Mercola's brand. (I find Mercola and Thorne to be the most reliable brands. The only reason I don't buy them exclusively is because they are more expensive.)

Magnesium Stearate

Posted by JasonArgo on Oct 30, 2015

Got magnesium stearate as excipient in place of the stated ascorbyl palmitate on iHerb page. Tried my best to avoid magnesium stearate and bang, Doctor's Best hit you with this. And it's not the first time they did this. Love this brand though, don't quite get it why they kept doing this. :)

Very effective product for my father

Posted by 5615970441507689987 on Oct 22, 2015

First, I've tested this on my father, after reading many positive reviews and general marketing for the magtein. Together with my mother, we have been very possitively surprised what happened with father - shortly after few pills, he started telling stories I've never heard in my life! It's simply fascinating how effective it is. His mental health has improved dramatically and he has now better focus, he is no longer falling asleep while watching TV/football, he has more energy and also he is much brighter than w/o it, as if he was younger. This is real upgrade and I heartily and honestly recommend the product. Especially Doctor's Best has major advantage for us - my father hates eating a lot of pills. We tried another magtein products, but he was unhappy with amount of pills. The daily dose in Doctor's Best magtein is split into just two pills, instead of three (which is common elsewhere). Thus he can eat one pill in the morning and one in the evening. This is simply the best brain magnesium out there for us and I'm very happy I found something which works w/o any side ffects :)

Review

Posted by 5287121507272837162 on Sep 02, 2015

Could not tolerate. Made me feel bad. Have discontinued use.

Rest in my head

Posted by 5705652966508612608 on Jun 08, 2015

I feel less depressed and it's like I can think a bit more clear since using this. There's a certain kind of rest back in my head.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »