doctors best camu camu

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Mar 03, 2011

ive found this vitamin c to deliver benefits beyond any other kind ive tried to date, including lypo-spheric c, the right c, meta-c, ester c, sodium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, and the other more common and more inferior types. i would say meta-c is the most gentle vitamin c, showing no negative side effects at over a gram a day.) i would say i like this one the best, as i believe (unlike meta-c which goes directly to the bloodstream) this form goes to the intestines, where ive read additional benefits accrue as a result of its interaction with food present within the tract. ive also read a wholefood c like this can be 50times more potent than regular vitamin c, and that scurvy cannot be cured using vitamin c supplements, but that it must come through a foodsource like this. i noticed an adrenal improvement with this, as well as an improved volume of blood during exercise taking i cap 6 times a day

Does its job

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Jul 03, 2008

I use this to support my adrenals - I think it's working.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2292241 on May 02, 2011

This product helped clear up a very stubborn sinus infection, and now I am hoping that continued use will help keep allergy problems from going into sinus infections.

Artist

Posted by Reviewer1068696 on Oct 23, 2007

the product is great. I have PAD and Restless Leg Syndrome. Dr. had me on Plavax and Requip. They both helped with my problem, but had sevire side effects. I have not taken either for over a month. For the first time in about 10 years I am able to ware enclose shoes, and my feet are not always cold. All I can think that this product is sent from God. Thank you. Myra

Camu Camu is a absolute must!

Posted by Reviewer1455934 on Dec 20, 2010

Camu Camu is a absolute must for me in every day at work! It gives energy without stressing. I LOVE IT! : )

doctors best,best camu camu

Posted by Reviewer1883311 on Aug 09, 2010

this product really dose give you a pick up in your mood as well as energy.

Essential supplement

Posted by newfoundland on Dec 13, 2011

Camu camu is one my essential supplements taken daily, the benefits drastically outweighs the cost. Natural sources of vitiman C are hard to find at this price and will defend you against viruses. I also take this in conjunction with MSM which helps my body absorb the sulfur.

Produced some short-lived benefits

Posted by Reviewer1305542 on Aug 22, 2011

After taking camu camu, I noticed improvements in my concentration and my intellectual functioning, which have been impaired ever since I took one particular medication. I also noticed that my hypersomnia was less severe than usual the nights after I took my first and second doses of camu camu. However, after I had been on this supplement for about two days, it stopped doing everything that it was doing. Like so many other supplements that I've tried for my ailments, camu camu was helpful at first, but just didn't keep working.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 13, 2009

These veg caps are tiny and have so far staved off any bug or bacteria I've come into contact with this school semester. There were quite a few of my students that came down with H1V1 and it thankfully passed me by. This is my first time trying camu camu as opposed to ester-c so I don't another product to compare it to. I would definitely buy it again.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1627864 on Dec 12, 2008

it gives me a uplifting feeling.