Doctor's Best, Best Chewable D-Ribose, 1500 mg, 90 Wafers

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 From Switzerland on Jul 19, 2012

I have used and continue using this product at 4-6 grams per day (not 10-15 grams per day as recommended) for severe fatigue, in a combination with glutathione and ubiquinol/CoQ10. The latter two products need to be taken for several weeks before any effect can be expected; thus, I was hoping that the d-Ribose would "kick in" faster in terms of improving my energy . Within 10 days after starting, I noticed a slight improvement- less pressure on my chest, less breathing difficulty, better sleep, less of a sense of doom. From there on out, my energy improved slowly but constantly, almost on a daily basis. Obviously, I made sure that I got enough sleep and paid attention to my food choices as well, and avoided, by sheer necessity, any physical exertion. It is now two months since my worst exhaustion (which was so bad that I was afraid I would actually die), and I am almost back to normal- meaning I do all my chores, go shopping, and a couple days ago even went on my first one-plus hour hike in two months. The crash that I feared might happen never materialized! I credit the d-Ribose in large part with this spectacular improvement. Will definitely continue to use regularly or indefinitely and buy again!

Best ever... wouldnt be without!!

Posted by 5720515746202978866 on Jan 22, 2013

Amazing and must be tried!! After brain injury and several concussions this helps with daily fatigue and after referring to neuro-toxic/chronic pain sufferers have witnessed similar benefits & amazing results for them personally!! Truly beneficial not a fad try hard option!!

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn From Russian Federation on Feb 16, 2013

fine increases energy levels during exercise

Chewable D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2328138 From Thailand on Oct 30, 2012

This is more expensive than the powder that I take in the morning. Since they call for 10 mg daily I take 5 of these to go with the powder. I like to chew this in the afternoon. Nice taste. Have good energy for a heart failure survivor.

Works well

Posted by 4615021458535734216 on Mar 23, 2014

Helped my energy levels But should not be called a "wafer". This big tablet is rock hard & the only way i could take it was by dissolving in water, which takes a few hours. I've now ordered the powder.