July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

Great For Your Skin

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 03, 2011

NO KIDDING!!!! My face looks and is so much smoother and I think younger looking -- I can see my wrinkles are very much less noticeable. I take this with Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate (Collagen Type II). Only, do not take them together -- I take this product in the morning and the Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate with my evening meal. I am hoping that these 2 products will help me to "absorb" the xtra saggy skin as I shed 100 or so pounds -- wish me luck.

bad and good

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Mar 16, 2012

i've been using dr's best hyaluronic acid with collagen 2 for a year, and had great results with skin hydration and help with creaky joints. so i tried this one, and did notice increased skin softness in a short time. however, i realized within a few weeks that the unusually severe acne i was experiencing was caused by this product. i read several reviews for the neocell brand where others experienced the same side effect, and had forgotten about it. so once that light went on in my head, i quit taking it immediately and saw the acne improve within a week. so, yes it worked, but no i can't use it.

Tennis Elbow is gone !

Posted by Reviewer1603748 on Feb 09, 2012

My pain was about 7.5 and even after 3 months of inactivity was about a 5.5 . I began taking this Collagen 1 & 3 and the pain was gone in 44 days . I even returned back to full use of it in sports after about 30 days . The tendons and ligaments in my hands and knees are stonger , making my stength training much easier and without discomfort . I'm 60 years old .

Skin & bone specialty

Posted by Reviewer1783100 on Jan 13, 2011

For a long time I have used iHerb for my Doctor's Best Collagen types 1 & 3, and many other health products that I swear by. They have all helped me to attain 83 years of age, successfully, by selecting my most important health product needs from iHerb the best supplier I know.

Working in 4 days for my knees

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Nov 07, 2010

I am 45 and have arthritis in both knees. I have only been using for 4 days (took 3 weeks to get to NZ)and already notice a big difference. The swelling has reduced and the joint pain also. I have tried all the usual products - MSM, condroitin, glucosamine, fish oil with no success but this seems to be making a difference