Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Great For Your Skin

Posted by Reviewer1800343 From Arizona on Aug 03, 2011

NO KIDDING!!!! My face looks and is so much smoother and I think younger looking -- I can see my wrinkles are very much less noticeable. I take this with Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate (Collagen Type II). Only, do not take them together -- I take this product in the morning and the Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate with my evening meal. I am hoping that these 2 products will help me to "absorb" the xtra saggy skin as I shed 100 or so pounds -- wish me luck.

Tennis Elbow is gone !

Posted by Reviewer1603748 From Missouri on Feb 09, 2012

My pain was about 7.5 and even after 3 months of inactivity was about a 5.5 . I began taking this Collagen 1 & 3 and the pain was gone in 44 days . I even returned back to full use of it in sports after about 30 days . The tendons and ligaments in my hands and knees are stonger , making my stength training much easier and without discomfort . I'm 60 years old .

hydrates skin

Posted by greenhealthy From Norway on Oct 02, 2011

My skin feel more hydratet only after 3 weeks :-)

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen types 1 & 3

Posted by Reviewer1947628 From Colorado on Apr 06, 2010

I love this product--no muscle cramps at night since I've been using it--with quick results. I'm not an arthritis sufferer, but I use it for muscles, bones, and overall organ health, and am seeing improvements.

Helps with back pain

Posted by Reviewer3017514 From Canada on Apr 05, 2011

I have a bad back and collagen helps to keep me from pain, my family members have also tried it and are surprised with how much better they feel. Also keeps my skin looking better and my hair looks thicker.