Best Collagen

Posted by 4879978612965628666 on May 28, 2015

At present we are happy to receive the products however our sister who we purchased the products for had to pay an additional fee when the products were delivered. This is a present and most disappointing that a poor family was forced to pay an additional delivery fee to receive the products. We have asked for a refund of this extra fee and until we receive it then we can not give you an honest appraisal of your products. Our sister has many connections in Vietnam who would also use your products based on her recommendation. Please contact DHL Vietnam and tell them to refund the extra delivery fee they extracted from our sister. Appreciate your help. We can be contacted for your reference on campbellvn@yahoo.com.

Bad Product

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015

I don't see benefits

Horrific Experience!

Posted by 5047226497625939647 on Mar 19, 2015

Taken as product prescription, both my partner and myself develop pimple look alike on the rear part of body, from shoulder down to leg. This happen when we were on the 4th day consumption. Please advise and solution for this.

I dont recept

Posted by 4932493093629482055 on Jun 04, 2014

I dont recept

Too strong

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 27, 2013

This product has croscarmellose in it, which is too strong if you have a senstive stomach or inflammed digestive system. I only had half a tablet and it gave me a stomach ache, which was really disappointing.

nice face

Posted by 5556915572400985458 on Nov 13, 2013

i love

No difrence

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Mar 08, 2012

No difrence after 2 months of use...