good but safe to eat?

Posted by 5261996859553391722 on Jun 20, 2015

I wonder if this product is free from the danger of a mad cow disease?

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

3 big tablets may be a bit hard to swallow for some.... can't say for sure whether this product works. Price is good though.

DOCTORS BEST Collagen Types 1&3 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1686129 on Oct 06, 2010

I have not had enough time to evaluate completely, but on the surface it has helped my wifes arthritis pain, after a knee replacement. I would like to finish the the three bottles in all fairness to the Docters Best product.

Not sure if this is really doing anything for me.

Posted by myiherb on Oct 15, 2013

I am 47 and look ok for my age. I was hoping that this would help with the impending wrinkles, however after a year or taking it, I can't really recommend it.

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Mouthful

Posted by 5274206942201552444 on Aug 24, 2016

It's too soon to comment on the effect of this product but I can already say they are quite large and sometimes difficult to get three of them down. Also worth mentioning that you need to take 30 min before food, which is tricky on a tight schedule. It's might be worth it but I suspect I won't continue with them due to these factors.

Tablets too large to swallow

Posted by 4647720719090031862 on Jul 31, 2015

I have been taking for a couple of days, skin looks a little nicer but the tablets are like horse pills! Even cutting in half these are really hard to swallow. Sadly will have to pick another brand because of this issue.

make me look younger

Posted by 5703879372732469034 on Jan 08, 2014

i took this collagen with Neocell, Fish Collagen + HA, Collagen Support Complex and Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, because i wanted more 10000ml. of collagen. and that was great...my skin is full and radiant

NOT ENOUGH LENGTH OF TIME FOR A REVIEW.

Posted by Reviewer1146948 on Feb 29, 2012

Sorry, haven't been using the product for a lengthy time enough for giving it a correct evaluation..perhaps at the next batch.

hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

ordered this for a 40+ yo friend who's very happy with it over all. one gripe she's had is that the tablets are very big and not so easy to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »