Skin & bone specialty

Posted by Reviewer1783100 on Jan 13, 2011

For a long time I have used iHerb for my Doctor's Best Collagen types 1 & 3, and many other health products that I swear by. They have all helped me to attain 83 years of age, successfully, by selecting my most important health product needs from iHerb the best supplier I know.

Working in 4 days for my knees

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Nov 07, 2010

I am 45 and have arthritis in both knees. I have only been using for 4 days (took 3 weeks to get to NZ)and already notice a big difference. The swelling has reduced and the joint pain also. I have tried all the usual products - MSM, condroitin, glucosamine, fish oil with no success but this seems to be making a difference

visible effect!!

Posted by Reviewer1485002 on Nov 17, 2010

I feel my nails& hair are healthier than before.

joint pain review

Posted by Reviewer1930317 on Feb 23, 2010

i feel good with this product,more painfree and flexible

Fast results

Posted by Reviewer2095283 on Oct 26, 2010

2 weeks of consumption, my beautician commented that my skin's texture improved! This product and facial help my skin for sure. The big tablets are annoying though.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2315801 on May 25, 2011

I take 6tablets every night with 2 of hyaluronic acid, and i can feel my skin softer than before. (wrinkles around eyes r better too)

Dr's Best Collagen 1 &3

Posted by Reviewer3199297 on Jan 25, 2012

I am giving this product 90 days..it's only been a couple of weeks but I have noticed some relief in my joints. Now if the wrinkles plump up I'll be praising this product!

Good stuff !!!

Posted by Reviewer1582454 on Nov 01, 2011

I'm taking this stuff everyday, 2 times a day, 6 tablets. It changes my skin so soft, and helpful for back pain. Good stuff.

Hmmm.

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

It noticeably plumped up my skin, I also tried it in a facial mask, and it really worked, BUT it gives you a hell of a constipated digestive system. So I had to stop taking them.

OK

Posted by 5214817898892090249 on Sep 10, 2013

這個有添加VIT. C的. 食了差不多兩個星期,沒什麼特別,可能要長期食才有效果.即使是日本的骨膠原產品都要吃幾個月才有效果. 是很平價的骨膠原補充品,日本FANCL太貴了.25歲後,買這個試一下,補一下骨膠原,因為很平價,即使沒用都不心痛,當是每日多補充一點VIT.C也沒壞處.如果有效當然是最好啦~

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »