Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Great For Your Skin

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 03, 2011

NO KIDDING!!!! My face looks and is so much smoother and I think younger looking -- I can see my wrinkles are very much less noticeable. I take this with Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate (Collagen Type II). Only, do not take them together -- I take this product in the morning and the Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate with my evening meal. I am hoping that these 2 products will help me to "absorb" the xtra saggy skin as I shed 100 or so pounds -- wish me luck.

Tennis Elbow is gone !

Posted by Reviewer1603748 on Feb 09, 2012

My pain was about 7.5 and even after 3 months of inactivity was about a 5.5 . I began taking this Collagen 1 & 3 and the pain was gone in 44 days . I even returned back to full use of it in sports after about 30 days . The tendons and ligaments in my hands and knees are stonger , making my stength training much easier and without discomfort . I'm 60 years old .

hydrates skin

Posted by greenhealthy on Oct 02, 2011

My skin feel more hydratet only after 3 weeks :-)

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth sympton. Nail now Grows at a much faster rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Pill form works as well as powder form :) Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth symptom(Had been researching extensively for an improvement on it and finally find this is the one that may help help and YES, IT DID). Nail Grows at a much faster rate!. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen types 1 & 3

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Apr 06, 2010

I love this product--no muscle cramps at night since I've been using it--with quick results. I'm not an arthritis sufferer, but I use it for muscles, bones, and overall organ health, and am seeing improvements.