Excelent!

Posted by Reviewer2882708 on May 31, 2012

2 weeks of consumption, i feel good with this product,excelent results!

Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 13, 2011

I noticed a change in skin texture overnight. This indicates better circulation overall. I will continue to purchase this product.

skin feels so smooth

Posted by Reviewer2310461 on Oct 19, 2011

I have taken them for over a month now and did not see the result until this week when I noticed smooth and overall more elastic skin on my face. My face does not stretch after washes (even without putting anything on!) I feel a lot moistured from the inside. I love it.

Convenient to take

Posted by PatriciaM on Sep 14, 2013

Have just ordered coconut oil caps for the same reason I buy this product--if you find a certain supplement helps you, it's good to have more than one way to take it. Especially when you're busy taking care of yourself in your old age!

Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1 & 3 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2747078 on Jul 06, 2011

it's still too early because i get scared to consume 3tab for 2times a day..i just take it 1 or 2 tab a day. maybe after 1-month i can have another review... thanks anyway, your products are awesome.

Pills are too big

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016

I guess it works, but I really struggled to swallos those pills. Will buy 500 mg next time...

Great

Posted by 4812659782092009666 on Jun 09, 2014

Much easier to swallow the tablets, than make the powder. Skin is soft and looking great. I've only had a minimal difference in knee pain so far. I'm very happy to be taking them.

Hmmm.

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

It noticeably plumped up my skin, I also tried it in a facial mask, and it really worked, BUT it gives you a hell of a constipated digestive system. So I had to stop taking them.

Good stuff !!!

Posted by Reviewer1582454 on Nov 01, 2011

I'm taking this stuff everyday, 2 times a day, 6 tablets. It changes my skin so soft, and helpful for back pain. Good stuff.

Not sure if this is really doing anything for me.

Posted by myiherb on Oct 15, 2013

I am 47 and look ok for my age. I was hoping that this would help with the impending wrinkles, however after a year or taking it, I can't really recommend it.