Good!

Posted by 4865265444331319685 on Jun 22, 2016

Excellent for the skin and joints

Good stuff!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 23, 2016

Works well, but must be taken between meals to be most effective.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 5107742595465170836 on Sep 11, 2016

I really love this product ...ordered my 2nd bottle.

Good Product, Delivers Results.

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Sep 24, 2016

Definitely results on this collagen. Lady used - Visibly smoother and softer skin, and clearly a difference to the touch also. Feels smoother overall, also on the body. Used for 2.5 months up to this review (still continuing to this day), 8 tabs per day - 4 first thing in the morning and 4 night before going to bed. Can highly recommend this collagen product.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by 5595136020008134882 on Apr 02, 2016

I am impressed after just one week of using this as a supplement with Rosehip oil( on my skin). My skin is radiant, glowing, brighter, clearer! I have oily combination and occasional acne prone skin so this realllllyyyy works for me!!! The Rosehip oil combination also controls my oily skin so I am VERY pleased with shopping at iHerb where I can find all rounded solutions to boost my confidence, health and happiness! Note: like most collagen, it does leave a dry tasting feeling in your mouth so do drink more water. It also is a large pill and you have to take 3 pills twice a day, it is a bit hard to swallow but flush lots of water down with it slowly, anyway water is good for our skin :) at the start i take 3 pills once a day but after seeing results, i was motivated to take it twice a day! So it's really up to you as it is a supplement, not medication. Also i did notice my blood circulation did improve with it as there are many health benefits to collagen.

Have noticed a difference in my skin

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on Apr 07, 2016

My skin has definitely changed and it feels so much softer, just hoping I reap other benefits as well.

Another good collagen product

Posted by Vaniessa on Apr 22, 2016

I love this! I've been taking this barely for a month together with Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid and my skin has never look better. I alternate this and Neocell Collagen as the content is the same (one pill = 1000mg). I used to have major breakouts and some scarring left, but this has improved my skin condition tremendously and my skin is brighter now. I literally only apply some blusher and my skin is glowing! The pills are slightly too huge though but i don't mind anyway. Best to take this on an empty stomach before any food and wait for half an hour at least so it can be absorbed fully. You might feel somewhat nauseous for the first few days but you'll get used to it :)

Convenient to take

Posted by PatriciaM on Sep 14, 2013

Have just ordered coconut oil caps for the same reason I buy this product--if you find a certain supplement helps you, it's good to have more than one way to take it. Especially when you're busy taking care of yourself in your old age!

So far, so good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen. I haven't been using it long enough to notice any results yet, but the supplements I've been recommended so far have had a good effect. Also, I have also also been pleased with Doctor's Best :)

Drs Best Collegen

Posted by 5404456717614126647 on Mar 26, 2014

Really impressed with this product - it really works - helps with the tired and dry look the skin gets when you get older - also plumps the skin a little.