お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Oct 14, 2011

talk about long, hard, beutiful nails. My hair is also really healthy looking and ppl notice too. I am not sure what it is doing on the inside but i am sure its good news. I am sold on it for life.

Radiance!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I dont take it daily, but when I feel that I need a boost of radiance it does the trick overnight, and it helps my pms symptoms. If I want to look refresh before I go out, I take a pill smash it and mix it with a bit of water till it has a paste textures, apply it to my face, hands and neck, for 10 minutes and Voila, my face looks like I just step out of a spa. A must try.

Now my mom and auntie want them too

Posted by Reviewer3268143 on Feb 22, 2012

I used to wake up with deep wrinkles around my lips. After taking the best collagen tablets, the lines have diminished.

Great for joints, hair and nails

Posted by Reviewer1566340 on Nov 11, 2014

Feel the difference in my hair and nails. They get stronger and doesn't break easily. For joints, I think it's more like a long term thing and it is not a miracle pill. Will continue to take and hope that it helps.

Tennis Elbow is much better!

Posted by Reviewer3055026 on Jul 25, 2015

My elbow had been bothering me for about a month before I finally sought treatment for it. Having never experienced tennis elbow before, I had no idea what was going on, only knew that it was constantly aching and really painful. I was given the wrist splint to stabilize the wrist from movement and allow the tendons to "rest," but I couldn't type while wearing it, and I had to do my job. So I bought a different brace that was worn higher up on the arm, with the same idea of stabilization, but it really only seemed to make the pain much worse! I was desperate for relief... I turned to the reviewers on iherb and saw other reviews stating this helped their tendinitis, and I figured I had nothing to lose (but pain) at this point. I noticed a huge difference within a few days of taking this! I couldn't believe how much better it felt! Relief was finally mine! If you've tried everything else, and nothing has worked, try this! I highly recommend it! I still have some discomfort, but I rarely notice my elbow anymore and that is SO much better than where I started!