skin feels so smooth

Posted by Reviewer2310461 on Oct 19, 2011

I have taken them for over a month now and did not see the result until this week when I noticed smooth and overall more elastic skin on my face. My face does not stretch after washes (even without putting anything on!) I feel a lot moistured from the inside. I love it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3187407 on Nov 16, 2011

I always get compliments on my beautiful skin and I believe this helps plus my muscles are feeling better since taking this.

Excelent!

Posted by Reviewer2882708 on May 31, 2012

2 weeks of consumption, i feel good with this product,excelent results!

Good stuff !!!

Posted by Reviewer1582454 on Nov 01, 2011

I'm taking this stuff everyday, 2 times a day, 6 tablets. It changes my skin so soft, and helpful for back pain. Good stuff.

Great

Posted by 4812659782092009666 on Jun 09, 2014

Much easier to swallow the tablets, than make the powder. Skin is soft and looking great. I've only had a minimal difference in knee pain so far. I'm very happy to be taking them.

Hmmm.

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

It noticeably plumped up my skin, I also tried it in a facial mask, and it really worked, BUT it gives you a hell of a constipated digestive system. So I had to stop taking them.

Pills are too big

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016

I guess it works, but I really struggled to swallos those pills. Will buy 500 mg next time...

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

3 big tablets may be a bit hard to swallow for some.... can't say for sure whether this product works. Price is good though.

Not sure if this is really doing anything for me.

Posted by myiherb on Oct 15, 2013

I am 47 and look ok for my age. I was hoping that this would help with the impending wrinkles, however after a year or taking it, I can't really recommend it.

DOCTORS BEST Collagen Types 1&3 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1686129 on Oct 06, 2010

I have not had enough time to evaluate completely, but on the surface it has helped my wifes arthritis pain, after a knee replacement. I would like to finish the the three bottles in all fairness to the Docters Best product.