Hmmm.

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

It noticeably plumped up my skin, I also tried it in a facial mask, and it really worked, BUT it gives you a hell of a constipated digestive system. So I had to stop taking them.

Good stuff !!!

Posted by Reviewer1582454 on Nov 01, 2011

I'm taking this stuff everyday, 2 times a day, 6 tablets. It changes my skin so soft, and helpful for back pain. Good stuff.

Great

Posted by 4812659782092009666 on Jun 09, 2014

Much easier to swallow the tablets, than make the powder. Skin is soft and looking great. I've only had a minimal difference in knee pain so far. I'm very happy to be taking them.

OK

Posted by 5214817898892090249 on Sep 10, 2013

這個有添加VIT. C的. 食了差不多兩個星期,沒什麼特別,可能要長期食才有效果.即使是日本的骨膠原產品都要吃幾個月才有效果. 是很平價的骨膠原補充品,日本FANCL太貴了.25歲後,買這個試一下,補一下骨膠原,因為很平價,即使沒用都不心痛,當是每日多補充一點VIT.C也沒壞處.如果有效當然是最好啦~

Not sure if this is really doing anything for me.

Posted by myiherb on Oct 15, 2013

I am 47 and look ok for my age. I was hoping that this would help with the impending wrinkles, however after a year or taking it, I can't really recommend it.

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

3 big tablets may be a bit hard to swallow for some.... can't say for sure whether this product works. Price is good though.

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

DOCTORS BEST Collagen Types 1&3 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1686129 on Oct 06, 2010

I have not had enough time to evaluate completely, but on the surface it has helped my wifes arthritis pain, after a knee replacement. I would like to finish the the three bottles in all fairness to the Docters Best product.

اعتقدت انه افضل من ذلك

Posted by Reviewer3279347 on May 13, 2014

يوجد اقوى منهthere's other strong and more us full than it

Too strong

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 27, 2013

This product has croscarmellose in it, which is too strong if you have a senstive stomach or inflammed digestive system. I only had half a tablet and it gave me a stomach ache, which was really disappointing.