poor quality

Posted by Reviewer1246908 on Jan 12, 2012

i'm sorry to say - but the dr. best collagen ist clearly not as good as the neocell brand (even tho i usually like dr best). i tried both for a few weeks. this one smells like burned hair and is not as fine powdered, homogenous and well absorbed as the neocell brand. not buying it anymore.

doesn't work-dont drink everyday

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18, 2015

I'm 22 female and wanted to try collagen drink to improve my skin as it was popular in Asia, so i followed the instructions for 1 week mixed with juice even with pure vitamin C and water. The following week I got cystic pimples and white discharge (tmi) i think it's not good for young adults with healthy joints to use everyday..i will try bone broth next time or drink this once in a while but not everyday. Anyone else experienced this?

Contets tells of a good product, but I tolerate it poorly.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

After taking the pills, it builds up on the upper part of the stomach and it becomes this reflux situation. Without even burping I get this sensation of taste up my throat and experience fur on my tongue. And I feel slightly nauseous for hours. Not only I tolerated it poorly, but so did my mother. And she doesn't even have the same troubles with food substances like I do. Strange.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jul 01, 2015

I tried this a few years ago for a creaky joint in my shoulder and thought this is what helped it to get better. But I had also started a couple of other products--Bone up and Omega 369. My joints remained creak free for several years even when I had stopped taking Best Collagen. I started taking this again when my joint started creaking again and I believe I gave this a fair amount of time--at least 3 months worth and my joint still was just as creaky. This did not help at all.

taste like chickenbroth

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Dec 29, 2014

and it probably is. It also made me breakout. I now will use this to make home made masks and mix it with vegetable glycerin

Very bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1733539 on Aug 04, 2013

for the price.

expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on May 29, 2014

expensive

tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer1386321 on Feb 15, 2012

you have to mix it with juice

No utilizada.