Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Reviews 5-star

No stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Sometimes I mix it with Effer-C, Effervescent Drink Mix, Elderberry from Now Foods, so I don't taste the collagen. Both brands that carry Collagen (Neocell and Doctor's Best) are very good quality. This one had a better price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

the best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

This product is necessary for me. I care of the skin, hair, connecting fabrics. I can use it differently - to drink inside, to add in cream, to do masks. It is well dissolved, easily absorbed. Very convenient form of a preparation.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Makes a difference for my skin, nails and kneejoint.

Posted by 4904325797533357814 on Feb 02, 2015

This is not my first purchase of this product. Advise to use minimum 3 month. good skin (minimize wrinkles, moisturized),shine hair, full lips, blood vessel in eyes are not so inflamed. one bank is for a month. I diluted one measure spoon in water and eat vitamin C for better absorbation. I drink it in empty stomach (first time your stomach may not feel well, but then it's ok) I hope I 'll help someone )))

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Feb 01, 2014

I have been using this for approximately 2 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my facial skin. Granted I also take hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. Still I took those before and didn't notice a difference like I do now. Lots of people are comparing this product to Neocell (which is a very good product) but I think both products are comparable but Doctor's Best is a little less expensive (even thought Neocell is a very good price too). I would highly recommend this product especially for its anti-aging benefits throughout the body (but you will notice it on your face first).