good

Posted by 4815915160959101331 on Apr 04, 2016

But the taste problem

對我很有效果

Posted by ivykao on Mar 20, 2016

我因為作飯、作家事手很容易乾,十支手指頭的指甲有一半以上邊緣都斷裂,常常是護手霜不離身,到後來嚴重到作點家事煮飯都帶手套,但改善不大,因為洗澡等等很難完全不碰到水,最討厭是洗頭斷裂的指甲勾到頭髮,後來買了幫助指甲、頭髮生長的營養補充錠吃過,頭髮和指甲真的長的快,但乾燥、斷裂的問題沒有太大的改善,直到後來喝了這個,當初我只是為了想讓臉更飽滿,所以我每天運動的時候加了一匙在bcaa裡面一起補充,結果一瓶都還沒喝完問題全好了,我非常意外,因為如同我所說,我喝這只是為了臉,但我的手不再乾燥,我幾乎是忘記要擦護手霜這件事,指甲長出新的後,也不再斷裂,更好的是,我有時吃到太上火的東西,大腿根部後側和屁股會長痘痘,也因為這樣還去看過皮膚科,這些問題在我補充半個月後幾乎是沒再犯過,最近買了另個牌子也是銷量很好的來試試,等我喝完再來寫評論。這是我的體驗,如果覺得我的評論還不錯,幫我點個確認yes,你的認同是我繼續寫評論的動力,謝謝

will order more for sure :)

Posted by 4818050322089950054 on Jan 06, 2016

I'm finishing my first package now. Im 28, my skin condition is fine overall but i occasionally have acne and post-acne scars. I have noticed the improvement after 2 weeks I guess, my skin is a lot more moistured, my lips got a lot plumper, it seems like skin recovers faster, I will order like 3-4 packages and take them consistently for 3-4 months over the winter and beginning of spring.

good collagen

Posted by Reviewer1858750 on Dec 12, 2015

They say type 1 collagen helps the tendons and ligaments. I take a level half teaspoon mornings. After several days of taking this type 1 collagen, I noticed a decrease in some pain that I had in my knee for a few years when bending it under weight, although some occasional slight pain remains. I also take a capsule mornings of type 2 chicken sternum collagen from SwansonVitamins.com which after a few months I credit with getting rid of some bone on bone grating in my back and ankle.

Amazing!

Posted by 4963585385278357588 on Dec 12, 2015

I've never thought this could work so goooood. Wrinkles, stretch marks and acne are much much smaller, lighter or gone!!

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good product

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1&3, Powder

Posted by Reviewer1860062 on Jul 04, 2015

This is the second time I purchase Best Collagen. I truly love this product! First of all the body is filled with connective tissue which this product targets to. i am over 50 and I have noticed my skin getting smoother, some issue I had with some connective tissue went totally away and my skin is really improving. This is a very high quality collagen broken down in its smallest components through the amino acids. And I love the idea of putting it on my smoothies or on juice, so much better than taking it in supplement, which i already take plenty of. I am a happy customer with this product, and I don't say that lightly since I am very healthy and sensitive to products that are not of high quality. Hope this helps :)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Nice, a bit hard to prepare.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder

Posted by 4726145844631660681 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been taking this product for over six months now. My nails have strengthened, my skin has reduced lines and looks smooth and radiant. Because of the Lysine (mainly) and I suspect the other ingredients, I have not had an outbreak of herpes in all that time. My amino acid count according to my recent blood test is very good. So I am happy with the results.

Smoother skin & back feels better

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Used this product for a month - haven't seen any difference to the skin on my face but the skin on my body feels a lot softer and smoother. I have localised pain on one of my vertebra due to tight surrounding ligaments and this together with Hyaluronic acid supplement has made 90% of the pain go away. Will keep purchasing when I run out.