No stretch marks!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Sometimes I mix it with Effer-C, Effervescent Drink Mix, Elderberry from Now Foods, so I don't taste the collagen. Both brands that carry Collagen (Neocell and Doctor's Best) are very good quality. This one had a better price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

the best

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

This product is necessary for me. I care of the skin, hair, connecting fabrics. I can use it differently - to drink inside, to add in cream, to do masks. It is well dissolved, easily absorbed. Very convenient form of a preparation.

Posted by 4904325797533357814 on Feb 02, 2015

This is not my first purchase of this product. Advise to use minimum 3 month. good skin (minimize wrinkles, moisturized),shine hair, full lips, blood vessel in eyes are not so inflamed. one bank is for a month. I diluted one measure spoon in water and eat vitamin C for better absorbation. I drink it in empty stomach (first time your stomach may not feel well, but then it's ok) I hope I 'll help someone )))

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1&3, Powder

Posted by Reviewer1860062 on Jul 04, 2015

This is the second time I purchase Best Collagen. I truly love this product! First of all the body is filled with connective tissue which this product targets to. i am over 50 and I have noticed my skin getting smoother, some issue I had with some connective tissue went totally away and my skin is really improving. This is a very high quality collagen broken down in its smallest components through the amino acids. And I love the idea of putting it on my smoothies or on juice, so much better than taking it in supplement, which i already take plenty of. I am a happy customer with this product, and I don't say that lightly since I am very healthy and sensitive to products that are not of high quality. Hope this helps :)

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Feb 01, 2014

I have been using this for approximately 2 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my facial skin. Granted I also take hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. Still I took those before and didn't notice a difference like I do now. Lots of people are comparing this product to Neocell (which is a very good product) but I think both products are comparable but Doctor's Best is a little less expensive (even thought Neocell is a very good price too). I would highly recommend this product especially for its anti-aging benefits throughout the body (but you will notice it on your face first).

Good

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Makes a difference for my skin, nails and kneejoint.

It's good... I mean really good.

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

The taste is good, i do not know why people keep saying this collagen has teeeerible smell or taste. For me it kind of reminds honey with additional flavour. And the joints... Gosh, there is a difference before and after using it...

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Jun 19, 2011

After taking this for about 2month, my skin was improved amazingly. It feels much softer and better in general, and a fine line between my eye brows is disappearing. And joint pain in my knees is relieved a lot. It did not entirely disappear but the frequency of it is quite much reduced. Strongly recommended product.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder

Posted by 4726145844631660681 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been taking this product for over six months now. My nails have strengthened, my skin has reduced lines and looks smooth and radiant. Because of the Lysine (mainly) and I suspect the other ingredients, I have not had an outbreak of herpes in all that time. My amino acid count according to my recent blood test is very good. So I am happy with the results.

Smoother skin & back feels better

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Used this product for a month - haven't seen any difference to the skin on my face but the skin on my body feels a lot softer and smoother. I have localised pain on one of my vertebra due to tight surrounding ligaments and this together with Hyaluronic acid supplement has made 90% of the pain go away. Will keep purchasing when I run out.