mixes easy, tastes ok and better to take than capsules

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 29, 2011

I have been impressed so far with this supplement though haven't been taking it too long. No knee pain (which was regular) since mixing this powder into a glass of water once a day. One pot lasts for one month which is quite reasonable.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

Collagen is nasty stuff, but worth the trouble of gagging it down. That said, Dr's Best isn't the best I've found; Neocell is. Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 Powder, 7 oz (198 g) is just as gag-inducing as Dr's Best, but within a day or two of using Neocell, my skin was softer and more supple. Not so with Dr's Best.

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Jun 19, 2011

After taking this for about 2month, my skin was improved amazingly. It feels much softer and better in general, and a fine line between my eye brows is disappearing. And joint pain in my knees is relieved a lot. It did not entirely disappear but the frequency of it is quite much reduced. Strongly recommended product.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder

Posted by 4726145844631660681 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been taking this product for over six months now. My nails have strengthened, my skin has reduced lines and looks smooth and radiant. Because of the Lysine (mainly) and I suspect the other ingredients, I have not had an outbreak of herpes in all that time. My amino acid count according to my recent blood test is very good. So I am happy with the results.

Smoother skin & back feels better

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Used this product for a month - haven't seen any difference to the skin on my face but the skin on my body feels a lot softer and smoother. I have localised pain on one of my vertebra due to tight surrounding ligaments and this together with Hyaluronic acid supplement has made 90% of the pain go away. Will keep purchasing when I run out.

Really is the Best!

Posted by 5395220740634472964 on Jan 05, 2014

I wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! . I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

Doctor's Best, Collagen, Types 1&3, 7. the best product.

Posted by 5699424509689920825 on Nov 28, 2012

I give 5 stars to Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1&3,7. This is my second month using this product. I have seen a big difference since I have been using Doctor's Best Collagen. My skin is softer, my hair is longer and thicker, my back doesn't hurt me anymore. I'm not tired like I used to be. I will definitely use this product again. I'm happy with Doctor's Best Collagen. iherb is always on time, I will always order from iherb.com the best!

It's good... I mean really good.

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

The taste is good, i do not know why people keep saying this collagen has teeeerible smell or taste. For me it kind of reminds honey with additional flavour. And the joints... Gosh, there is a difference before and after using it...

hard to tell the effect

Posted by 5421526853340100994 on Jul 25, 2013

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful

wow!

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Jul 09, 2011

Read the reviews of others and wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! I took the advice and used it with the Hyaluronic acid as someone recommended. I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.