Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

Collagen is nasty stuff, but worth the trouble of gagging it down. That said, Dr's Best isn't the best I've found; Neocell is. Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 Powder, 7 oz (198 g) is just as gag-inducing as Dr's Best, but within a day or two of using Neocell, my skin was softer and more supple. Not so with Dr's Best.

It's good... I mean really good.

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

The taste is good, i do not know why people keep saying this collagen has teeeerible smell or taste. For me it kind of reminds honey with additional flavour. And the joints... Gosh, there is a difference before and after using it...

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Jun 19, 2011

After taking this for about 2month, my skin was improved amazingly. It feels much softer and better in general, and a fine line between my eye brows is disappearing. And joint pain in my knees is relieved a lot. It did not entirely disappear but the frequency of it is quite much reduced. Strongly recommended product.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder

Posted by 4726145844631660681 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been taking this product for over six months now. My nails have strengthened, my skin has reduced lines and looks smooth and radiant. Because of the Lysine (mainly) and I suspect the other ingredients, I have not had an outbreak of herpes in all that time. My amino acid count according to my recent blood test is very good. So I am happy with the results.

Good but not near the best

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 29, 2012

I usually purchase the other extremely popular brand of powder collagen but decided to give this a try because I like and trust the Doctor's Best brand. While their other products maybe stellar, this one isn't. My hands get very very dry and patchy. When taking the more popular brand the dry and patchiness goes way within two days. I've been taking this for about 3-wks and my hands are still very dry and patchy. Maybe this does more on the inside that I can’t see. Regardless, I will not purchase again. On a bright note, this does mix much much smoother than my usual more popular brand.

Doctor's Best, Collagen, Types 1&3, 7. the best product.

Posted by 5699424509689920825 on Nov 28, 2012

I give 5 stars to Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1&3,7. This is my second month using this product. I have seen a big difference since I have been using Doctor's Best Collagen. My skin is softer, my hair is longer and thicker, my back doesn't hurt me anymore. I'm not tired like I used to be. I will definitely use this product again. I'm happy with Doctor's Best Collagen. iherb is always on time, I will always order from iherb.com the best!

nice taste

Posted by AnaAdmi on Jan 25, 2015

nice taste and absorb easily.. 5 start i give

Really is the Best!

Posted by 5395220740634472964 on Jan 05, 2014

I wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! . I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

Smoother skin & back feels better

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Used this product for a month - haven't seen any difference to the skin on my face but the skin on my body feels a lot softer and smoother. I have localised pain on one of my vertebra due to tight surrounding ligaments and this together with Hyaluronic acid supplement has made 90% of the pain go away. Will keep purchasing when I run out.

對我很有效果

Posted by ivykao on May 25, 2016

我因為作飯、作家事手很容易乾,十支手指頭的指甲有一半以上邊緣都斷裂,常常是護手霜不離身,到後來嚴重到作點家事煮飯都帶手套,但改善不大,因為洗澡等等很難完全不碰到水,最討厭是洗頭斷裂的指甲勾到頭髮,後來買了幫助指甲、頭髮生長的營養補充錠吃過,頭髮和指甲真的長的快,但乾燥、斷裂的問題沒有太大的改善,直到後來喝了這個,當初我只是為了想讓臉更飽滿,所以我每天運動的時候加了一匙在bcaa裡面一起補充,結果一瓶都還沒喝完問題全好了,我非常意外,因為如同我所說,我喝這只是為了臉,但我的手不再乾燥,我幾乎是忘記要擦護手霜這件事,指甲長出新的後,也不再斷裂,更好的是,我有時吃到太上火的東西,大腿根部後側和屁股會長痘痘,也因為這樣還去看過皮膚科,這些問題在我補充半個月後幾乎是沒再犯過,最近買了另個牌子也是銷量很好的來試試,等我喝完再來寫評論。