Good for my skin

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

I can see the difference for my first bottle. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder

Posted by 4726145844631660681 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been taking this product for over six months now. My nails have strengthened, my skin has reduced lines and looks smooth and radiant. Because of the Lysine (mainly) and I suspect the other ingredients, I have not had an outbreak of herpes in all that time. My amino acid count according to my recent blood test is very good. So I am happy with the results.

It's good... I mean really good.

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

The taste is good, i do not know why people keep saying this collagen has teeeerible smell or taste. For me it kind of reminds honey with additional flavour. And the joints... Gosh, there is a difference before and after using it...

Doctor's Best, Collagen, Types 1&3, 7. the best product.

Posted by 5699424509689920825 on Nov 28, 2012

I give 5 stars to Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1&3,7. This is my second month using this product. I have seen a big difference since I have been using Doctor's Best Collagen. My skin is softer, my hair is longer and thicker, my back doesn't hurt me anymore. I'm not tired like I used to be. I will definitely use this product again. I'm happy with Doctor's Best Collagen. iherb is always on time, I will always order from iherb.com the best!

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Jun 19, 2011

After taking this for about 2month, my skin was improved amazingly. It feels much softer and better in general, and a fine line between my eye brows is disappearing. And joint pain in my knees is relieved a lot. It did not entirely disappear but the frequency of it is quite much reduced. Strongly recommended product.

Good but not near the best

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 29, 2012

I usually purchase the other extremely popular brand of powder collagen but decided to give this a try because I like and trust the Doctor's Best brand. While their other products maybe stellar, this one isn't. My hands get very very dry and patchy. When taking the more popular brand the dry and patchiness goes way within two days. I've been taking this for about 3-wks and my hands are still very dry and patchy. Maybe this does more on the inside that I can’t see. Regardless, I will not purchase again. On a bright note, this does mix much much smoother than my usual more popular brand.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Apr 12, 2013

Helps INSIDE and OUTSIDE the body... I add collagen to my protein drink every day, to help my skin and nails. Noticed the difference after a few months. Remember it takes a nail from 9-13 weeks to grow out from the base. So it may take a while before you see a BIG difference, but it helps with energy right away, and that's a good thing. You can also mix a tiny amount with water and add to your skin lotion to add collagen in your daily routine on the OUTSIDE of your body too.

Smoother skin & back feels better

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Used this product for a month - haven't seen any difference to the skin on my face but the skin on my body feels a lot softer and smoother. I have localised pain on one of my vertebra due to tight surrounding ligaments and this together with Hyaluronic acid supplement has made 90% of the pain go away. Will keep purchasing when I run out.

nice taste

Posted by AnaAdmi on Jan 25, 2015

nice taste and absorb easily.. 5 start i give

Really is the Best!

Posted by 5395220740634472964 on Jan 05, 2014

I wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! . I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.