Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Posted by 4904325797533357814 on Feb 02, 2015

This is not my first purchase of this product. Advise to use minimum 3 month. good skin (minimize wrinkles, moisturized),shine hair, full lips, blood vessel in eyes are not so inflamed. one bank is for a month. I diluted one measure spoon in water and eat vitamin C for better absorbation. I drink it in empty stomach (first time your stomach may not feel well, but then it's ok) I hope I 'll help someone )))

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

Collagen is nasty stuff, but worth the trouble of gagging it down. That said, Dr's Best isn't the best I've found; Neocell is. Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 Powder, 7 oz (198 g) is just as gag-inducing as Dr's Best, but within a day or two of using Neocell, my skin was softer and more supple. Not so with Dr's Best.

mixes easy, tastes ok and better to take than capsules

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 29, 2011

I have been impressed so far with this supplement though haven't been taking it too long. No knee pain (which was regular) since mixing this powder into a glass of water once a day. One pot lasts for one month which is quite reasonable.

poor quality

Posted by Reviewer1246908 on Jan 12, 2012

i'm sorry to say - but the dr. best collagen ist clearly not as good as the neocell brand (even tho i usually like dr best). i tried both for a few weeks. this one smells like burned hair and is not as fine powdered, homogenous and well absorbed as the neocell brand. not buying it anymore.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Feb 01, 2014

I have been using this for approximately 2 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my facial skin. Granted I also take hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. Still I took those before and didn't notice a difference like I do now. Lots of people are comparing this product to Neocell (which is a very good product) but I think both products are comparable but Doctor's Best is a little less expensive (even thought Neocell is a very good price too). I would highly recommend this product especially for its anti-aging benefits throughout the body (but you will notice it on your face first).