Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, 7.1 oz (200 g)

mixes easy, tastes ok and better to take than capsules

Posted by Reviewer3081762 From Australia on May 29, 2011

I have been impressed so far with this supplement though haven't been taking it too long. No knee pain (which was regular) since mixing this powder into a glass of water once a day. One pot lasts for one month which is quite reasonable.

Good but not near the best

Posted by Reviewer1243341 From Washington on Jun 29, 2012

I usually purchase the other extremely popular brand of powder collagen but decided to give this a try because I like and trust the Doctor's Best brand. While their other products maybe stellar, this one isn't. My hands get very very dry and patchy. When taking the more popular brand the dry and patchiness goes way within two days. I've been taking this for about 3-wks and my hands are still very dry and patchy. Maybe this does more on the inside that I can’t see. Regardless, I will not purchase again. On a bright note, this does mix much much smoother than my usual more popular brand.

poor quality

Posted by Reviewer1246908 From Switzerland on Jan 12, 2012

i'm sorry to say - but the dr. best collagen ist clearly not as good as the neocell brand (even tho i usually like dr best). i tried both for a few weeks. this one smells like burned hair and is not as fine powdered, homogenous and well absorbed as the neocell brand. not buying it anymore.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer3085463 From Hawaii on Jul 09, 2011

Read the reviews of others and wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! I took the advice and used it with the Hyaluronic acid as someone recommended. I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

hard to tell the effect

Posted by 5421526853340100994 on Jul 25, 2013

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful