poor quality

Posted by Reviewer1246908 on Jan 12, 2012

i'm sorry to say - but the dr. best collagen ist clearly not as good as the neocell brand (even tho i usually like dr best). i tried both for a few weeks. this one smells like burned hair and is not as fine powdered, homogenous and well absorbed as the neocell brand. not buying it anymore.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

Good for the joints, the skin and the hair. Makes nails grow quicker and stronger. Have used this for about 8 months. Makes hair grow faster too.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Apr 12, 2013

Helps INSIDE and OUTSIDE the body... I add collagen to my protein drink every day, to help my skin and nails. Noticed the difference after a few months. Remember it takes a nail from 9-13 weeks to grow out from the base. So it may take a while before you see a BIG difference, but it helps with energy right away, and that's a good thing. You can also mix a tiny amount with water and add to your skin lotion to add collagen in your daily routine on the OUTSIDE of your body too.

Good help for health!

Posted by Reviewer1136618 on Sep 19, 2012

After a few months of taking, skin and nails are much better looking. And a good effect on your joints.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2598200 on Feb 05, 2016

My naturopath recommended this in conjunction with turmeric and zinc and magnesium for a chronic arthritic condition in my spine. Over time the pain and limitation of movement have subsided. After running out of Collagen for a couple of weeks I have noticed the pain returning. Now I know how much this has been helping me out in conjunction with other supplements.

doesn't work-dont drink everyday

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18, 2015

I'm 22 female and wanted to try collagen drink to improve my skin as it was popular in Asia, so i followed the instructions for 1 week mixed with juice even with pure vitamin C and water. The following week I got cystic pimples and white discharge (tmi) i think it's not good for young adults with healthy joints to use everyday..i will try bone broth next time or drink this once in a while but not everyday. Anyone else experienced this?

not working!!! dont buy this!!

Posted by 5399271898985546535 on Sep 10, 2015

does nothing to my wrinkles! i gave it 4 month a chance and it did nothing!!!

Erased fine lines...

Posted by time4change on Jan 14, 2011

After about 2 weeks of taking this once a day, the fine lines around my eyes are literally gone! (I'm 33 and have noticed them for the past 6 years. No other supplement or cream had worked.) I'm doubling the dose now hoping it will effect the lines in my brow. My knee pain also seems to be improved. Great stuff, highly recommending it to everyone I know!

Really IS the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 06, 2011

I had a knee injury almost 2 years ago - within a month of taking this collagen I noticed that I hardly ever thought about my knee, which is a wonderful thing after your attention has been focused on a painful area for a long time.

hard to tell the effect

Posted by 5421526853340100994 on Jul 25, 2013

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful