mixes easy, tastes ok and better to take than capsules

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 29, 2011

I have been impressed so far with this supplement though haven't been taking it too long. No knee pain (which was regular) since mixing this powder into a glass of water once a day. One pot lasts for one month which is quite reasonable.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1&3, Powder

Posted by Reviewer1860062 on Jul 04, 2015

This is the second time I purchase Best Collagen. I truly love this product! First of all the body is filled with connective tissue which this product targets to. i am over 50 and I have noticed my skin getting smoother, some issue I had with some connective tissue went totally away and my skin is really improving. This is a very high quality collagen broken down in its smallest components through the amino acids. And I love the idea of putting it on my smoothies or on juice, so much better than taking it in supplement, which i already take plenty of. I am a happy customer with this product, and I don't say that lightly since I am very healthy and sensitive to products that are not of high quality. Hope this helps :)

hard to tell the effect

Posted by 5421526853340100994 on Jul 25, 2013

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful

poor quality

Posted by Reviewer1246908 on Jan 12, 2012

i'm sorry to say - but the dr. best collagen ist clearly not as good as the neocell brand (even tho i usually like dr best). i tried both for a few weeks. this one smells like burned hair and is not as fine powdered, homogenous and well absorbed as the neocell brand. not buying it anymore.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer3085463 on Jul 09, 2011

Read the reviews of others and wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! I took the advice and used it with the Hyaluronic acid as someone recommended. I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.