Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3,

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Apr 18, 2011

I use this every morning and notice a difference not as much as I would like but do notice a difference in skin and nails.

great

Posted by Reviewer1005822 on Jan 05, 2011

it has a scoop in it, so it's convenient to take. its texture was not that good, though! ;)

Doctor's Best Collagen

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 22, 2011

Good product at a good price. Has no tryptopan, which is god-- excess tyrypopan in the boad is not good, because it turns into "excess" serotonin, which is a factor in every mental/physical disease. Anti-serotonin medications, for example, are getting to be used , more and more, by doctors, for example. Ceffeine, aspirin, Niacinamide, and Vitamin A, all have anti-serotonin effects.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1396234 on Oct 01, 2009

I notice the difference on my hair in the first week of using the formula, but I do totally hate the smell and after taste, now dissolving in warm water and a cold water glass after make it better.

Prefer Neocell's

Posted by Reviewer2093487 on Oct 20, 2009

I bought this because the Neocell's one was OOS when I was ordering. The description is pretty much the same as Neocell's, so I'm assuming that they have the same supplier. The difference between the two is that this has added vitamin C, which makes it taste different. I usually drink it with carrot juice and I can detect the difference in taste of the juice when I use this whereas the Neocell's does not affect the taste of the juice. The added vitamin C does make it more convenient so that I won't have to take a separate supplement but I still prefer Neocell's.

A genuine skin care product!

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012

Very important if wanting a glowing skin with less wrinkles. Skin care is not only about using a skin cream morning and evening. Adding collagen to your daily routine will further assist your skin in the fight against wrinkles, sun damages etc from within too, not only from the outer layers of the skin. Combined with water and healthy food you'll se fast results. Especially after having done a chemical peeling. Makes the skin soft and helps rebuild the skin. Dissolve a scoop of collagen in the morning. A glass of fresh water or some natural, sugarfree and healthy juice - and off you go. The positive effects on your skin, joints etc will come already within a week. The price is great, will def continue to buy this.

natural taste, good value, not too easy soluble in water

Posted by Reviewer2946356 on Jan 25, 2010

the product offers one month supply for small money, important vitamin c is already added, could be better soluble but when adding warm water it is ok, will purchase again

Just Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on Dec 22, 2010

I was using Neocell but this one dissolves quickly and it taste better :) love it, I've been using Collagen 6 months ago and my skin is amazing!

Excellent Product at affordable price!

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Apr 13, 2010

I used this daily for two months. Just a tablespoon a day quickly mixed into water and swallowed down on an empty stomach. I also take this along with Hyaluronic acid for improved joint and skin health. Neocell and Direct Health collagen did not agree with me. I have no problems taking Drs. Best and will continue to do so.

fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1660395 on Feb 24, 2011

never taken this product yet. so i can only say the delivery was satisfactory, it took 10 days or so via airmail to South Korea