Curcumin saves lives

Posted by Reviewer2073441 on Feb 19, 2012

My friend had multiple heart attacks, doctors were preparing for bypass, but I gave my friend curcumin for thirty days and when they pre oped they told my friend "your heart is healing so we are going to wait another 90 days and see, maybe we will just do stents" and that is the pending status. I think this says a lot about the anti inflammatory properties of curcumin.

Best Curcumin with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2739714 on Mar 26, 2007

I switched to Best Curcumin with bioperine from plain curcumin because the plain curcumin was not being absorbed very well (I have an ileostomy and could easily observe the yellow clumps passing through). With the addition of bioperine, it appears that it is well absorbed.

Fantastic product - I'll never be without it!!

Posted by Reviewer1391297 on Nov 14, 2009

I'm 30 years old, work in a professional environment and wear high heels every day. About 2 years ago, the joint in my big toe started to ache constantly, even when I wasn't wearing heels. I had it checked by a podiatrist who said that it was arthritis and that there really wasn't anything I could do for it, short of surgery at some point down the road if it got really bad. I'd read about curcumin for the anti-cancer benefits, and that was actually the reason I began taking it. At the time, I didn't know that it was also good for arthritis. Within a couple of days of taking it (I started with 2 caps, twice a day), my toe completely stopped bothering me. I basically just stopped noticing the pain. I've taken it for close to 2 months now and am now taking 1 cap twice a day. This stuff is amazing!! I just recommended it to my mom, who is beginning to feel some arthritis in her hands, and to a friend whose joints hurt after running. This is 1 supplement that I will continue to take indefinitely!

KEPT ME FROM HAVING BACK SURGERY!!!

Posted by Reviewer2262861 on Feb 20, 2012

This product is amazing!! I haad a herniated disk in my back at L5 that was causing SEVERE sciatica. I had no feeling in my right calf and right foot, and, severe pain up my right leg into my buttocks. I was in so much pain, I would not be able to walk at times. The nuerosurgeon said that I had no other option but surgery. I was against getting surgery and wanted to try other options first. I took this product along with Boswelia and all of my symptoms have completely disappeared. I went to my follow up appointment with the doctor and he said my recovery was "nothing short of amazing". I also did physical therapy exercises for 5 weeks and accupuncture for six weeks, but; bottom line...I am cured! Try this first before surgery.

Great product for my fibro

Posted by Reviewer2410936 on Jan 28, 2009

I've been using this for approx. 2 years now for my fibro symptoms and it works wonders for my aches and pains. I can function like a normal person - takes care of the inflamation. Thanks iHerb for carrying such a great product at such a reasonable price.

CURCUMIN

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Feb 02, 2010

I heard about the low incidence of dementia in India and that it was possibly attributable to this herb. I have been taking it for 30 days and have noticed an improvement in recall.

Product made my father very ill

Posted by Reviewer2838719 on Sep 28, 2012

My father suffers from arthritis and doesn't want to take the usual medications due to the side effects. I had taken this product before with good results, but when he took a pill with a meal he was throwing up for hours. He was fine later, but obviously he can't take this. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

they changed the formulation

Posted by Reviewer2859348 on Jul 10, 2012

I took this brand curcumin for a couple of years without side effects. It was yellow in colour. The colour of the powder in the last order had changed to orange and it is causing me severe pain in the abdomen. Turmeric does this too and judging by the change in colour, (more) turmeric is being added to cut corners.

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1060832 on Sep 29, 2009

The product was purchased not only as a powerful antioxidant but as one of the front-line defence mechanisms against cytokine storm in the event of the H1N1 virus. When combined with D3, magnesium and Iodine, the product offers alternative to vaccine ! Doctor's Best with Bioperine seems to be as acceptable as any other Curcumin.

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 23, 2008

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.