really helped

Posted by 5034784191163920379 on Dec 03, 2013

I had an inflammation in my wrists due to training... two weeks of this baby and I'm healed :)

Safe, excellent anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Jul 18, 2015

I recently had back surgery and this helps reduce inflammation. I take no pain meds, because they interfere with the healing process. This, along with Serrapeptase, help the inflammation and reduce my arthritic pain.

Fights Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2212656 on Jul 27, 2010

I am loving Doctor's Best brands the more I use them. Good quality and good quantity for a good price. I have noticed a decrease in my back pain which is due to inflammation. Will continue to use.

Amazing health benefits

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 23, 2011

I've read much about the benefits of curcumin but experiencing them first hand is truly remarkable. I am a fanatically competitive masters swimmer who does lots of pull-ups, dips, and kettlebells. In the past my shoulders would hurt after every hard training session. Since adding Best Curcumin I haven't had any shoulder issues and haven't had to take any NSAID for over 2 years! At my last annual physical, my fibrinogen (a reliable stroke risk predictor) improved from 350 down to 230. Thank you, iHerb!

Good for aching joints.

Posted by Reviewer2048537 on Oct 18, 2007

No pain is all gain. I have just given up glucosamine.My friends saw the difference in my walk and the word got around.

Finer grain

Posted by Reviewer3257650 on Nov 06, 2007

Other curcumin products I've tried aren't ground as finely as this brand. I believe this affects absorbtion since I can see pieces of less finely ground curcumins when I use the restroom. Since Curcumin is Fat soluable I dissolve the caps in hot heavy creame (in a pot on the stove) before I that them. It's a little messy but I really need to achieve maximum absorbtion. LH

This helps my pain - a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1898645 on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe back pain. I take one capsule every eight hours - it doesn't completely take away my pain but really softens it so I can continue to function. Great stuff - heard about it several years ago through the L.A. Times newspaper.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer3178576 on Mar 31, 2008

I take this product to assist with controlling my Gout. I found it to be best in it's class.It has anti-imflamation properties essential when dealing with Gout. The added Bioperine augments the asorption of the Curcumin.

curcumin--tumeric (curry ingredient)

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

The only way you'll know this anti-inflammatory ingredient works is by NOT getting cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other maladies thought to be caused or accelerated by inflammation that comes on as we age. In curry-eating India the incident of such diseases is lower than in the western world. So I take it as a preventative.

Ligament Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Aug 25, 2008

Knee ligament pain is gone with Curcumin