Amazing health benefits

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 23, 2011

I've read much about the benefits of curcumin but experiencing them first hand is truly remarkable. I am a fanatically competitive masters swimmer who does lots of pull-ups, dips, and kettlebells. In the past my shoulders would hurt after every hard training session. Since adding Best Curcumin I haven't had any shoulder issues and haven't had to take any NSAID for over 2 years! At my last annual physical, my fibrinogen (a reliable stroke risk predictor) improved from 350 down to 230. Thank you, iHerb!

Great for Pain Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Dec 31, 2007

We've used it for general aches, headaches, hurting knees, and carpal-tunnel related pain and it works for all of them. It starts working about 10 minutes after taking a capsule, and the pain relief continues for about 3 hours. Definitely worth a try!

Fights Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2212656 on Jul 27, 2010

I am loving Doctor's Best brands the more I use them. Good quality and good quantity for a good price. I have noticed a decrease in my back pain which is due to inflammation. Will continue to use.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2529811 on Mar 13, 2011

Very good product. Definitely, could feel improvement with my joints.

One of the Only Curcumin Complex Products on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2170264 on Aug 17, 2011

When I decided to add this circumin complex product, it was the only one that I could find that contained black pepper--the ingredient that makes the circumin work. It is easier for me to digest this complex capsule than it was to digest the turmeric capsules that I had been using.

the science on curcumin is ridic promising

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

And this is the best way to take it. Smokers especially should take note for its anti lung cancer potential.

really helped

Posted by 5034784191163920379 on Dec 03, 2013

I had an inflammation in my wrists due to training... two weeks of this baby and I'm healed :)

Good for aching joints.

Posted by Reviewer2048537 on Oct 18, 2007

No pain is all gain. I have just given up glucosamine.My friends saw the difference in my walk and the word got around.

Finer grain

Posted by Reviewer3257650 on Nov 06, 2007

Other curcumin products I've tried aren't ground as finely as this brand. I believe this affects absorbtion since I can see pieces of less finely ground curcumins when I use the restroom. Since Curcumin is Fat soluable I dissolve the caps in hot heavy creame (in a pot on the stove) before I that them. It's a little messy but I really need to achieve maximum absorbtion. LH

This helps my pain - a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1898645 on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe back pain. I take one capsule every eight hours - it doesn't completely take away my pain but really softens it so I can continue to function. Great stuff - heard about it several years ago through the L.A. Times newspaper.