good health

Posted by 5252374840785213906 on Jul 13, 2014

Nice product and best results!

ECCELLENTE PRODOTTO

Posted by 5208365687537074392 on Feb 03, 2015

ECCELLENTE PRODOTTO PER TENERE VALORI PERFETTI DI COLESTEROLO. I HERB SUPER VELOCE E DISPONIBILE. GRAZIE

Safe, excellent anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Jul 18, 2015

I recently had back surgery and this helps reduce inflammation. I take no pain meds, because they interfere with the healing process. This, along with Serrapeptase, help the inflammation and reduce my arthritic pain.

Amazing health benefits

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 23, 2011

I've read much about the benefits of curcumin but experiencing them first hand is truly remarkable. I am a fanatically competitive masters swimmer who does lots of pull-ups, dips, and kettlebells. In the past my shoulders would hurt after every hard training session. Since adding Best Curcumin I haven't had any shoulder issues and haven't had to take any NSAID for over 2 years! At my last annual physical, my fibrinogen (a reliable stroke risk predictor) improved from 350 down to 230. Thank you, iHerb!

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2529811 on Mar 13, 2011

Very good product. Definitely, could feel improvement with my joints.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer3178576 on Mar 31, 2008

I take this product to assist with controlling my Gout. I found it to be best in it's class.It has anti-imflamation properties essential when dealing with Gout. The added Bioperine augments the asorption of the Curcumin.

curcumin--tumeric (curry ingredient)

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

The only way you'll know this anti-inflammatory ingredient works is by NOT getting cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other maladies thought to be caused or accelerated by inflammation that comes on as we age. In curry-eating India the incident of such diseases is lower than in the western world. So I take it as a preventative.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

This is a high quality Curcumin extract from Turmeric and is different from those products that contain only turmeric.

RELIEVED MY RHEUMATOID PAIN & FEVER

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I can say enough good things about what Curcumin supplements has done for my RA in my wrists. This is nothing short of a miracle “natural” supplement, that in my opinion deserves much more attention in the medical field. I have RA in my right wrist and somewhat in the left wrist as well. Before taking Doctor’s Best Curcumin I was using OTC pain killers when I would need pain relief for swollen right wrist and fever. I started using Curcumin once-a-day with morning meal to see how my body reacts to it. After the 3rd day I noticed a slight relief in wrist pain but nothing to shout about. Decided to up the dose to twice-a-day with dinner meal, and after a couple of days I was now feeling much less pain in both wrists. Started feeling a severe RA attack on my right wrist coming on so I increased the dose to three capsules a day with meals. I couldn’t believe what happen after a couple of days. The RA attack on my right wrist never got beyond just slight manageable pain, no swelling, and no fever, unbelievable! I now just take one capsule in the morning and use two or three capsules if needed for moderate to severe attacks. Contrary to what other manufacturers or articles on the long term use of Curcumin supplements might cause some stomach distress, I have experienced absolutely none. I also use other supplements for RA to complement the Curcumin so you might want to read my other reviews on: Now “Pantothenic Acid”, Now “Opti-Zinc”, and Now “EGCg-Green tea”.

best anti-inflamatory supplement I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on May 17, 2010

I work construction and I work out. My tendonitous flares up easily. I take large amounts of essential fats and Glucosamine and msm to no avail. The curcumin took away the pain instantly. Works better than Advil.