This helps my pain - a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1898645 on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe back pain. I take one capsule every eight hours - it doesn't completely take away my pain but really softens it so I can continue to function. Great stuff - heard about it several years ago through the L.A. Times newspaper.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer3178576 on Mar 31, 2008

I take this product to assist with controlling my Gout. I found it to be best in it's class.It has anti-imflamation properties essential when dealing with Gout. The added Bioperine augments the asorption of the Curcumin.

curcumin--tumeric (curry ingredient)

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

The only way you'll know this anti-inflammatory ingredient works is by NOT getting cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other maladies thought to be caused or accelerated by inflammation that comes on as we age. In curry-eating India the incident of such diseases is lower than in the western world. So I take it as a preventative.

Ligament Pain Gone

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Aug 25, 2008

Knee ligament pain is gone with Curcumin

curcumin wins me over!

Posted by Reviewer2898168 on Mar 02, 2009

first time I havb tried this product and find it has helped tremendously! I am very happy.

Positive Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2461601 on Dec 11, 2007

Quality and price is the best I've found. Thank you for making supplements we can trust.

Congestion

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Jan 24, 2008

This helps keep my chest clear during allergy season

it works for me

Posted by Reviewer1351741 on Apr 18, 2008

I use this with Now Foods-Bromelain,vit.C and sometimes cherry-fruit extract to fight gout. It works for me. I've also used it for other aches and pains and it works for that too.Doctor's Best brand is very high quality.

DB Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1666199 on Apr 25, 2008

very well tolerated. positive oppinion reducing constipation. May be doctors would be interested in testing curcumin in humans against constipation. It works!

my curcumin c2 review

Posted by Reviewer3107914 on Dec 05, 2009

Helps keep me healthy, no colds, flu, when I'm taking this. Better than being sick.