Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on May 20, 2011

Curcumin is excellent as an anti-oxidant and is also supposed to help prevent cancer, especially breast cancer. The addition of bioperine(pepper) makes absorbtion more complete.

Allergy alleviated

Posted by Reviewer3082081 on Mar 30, 2011

Undefeatable allergy which has plaqued my life for several years has reduced noticably in severity! My usually red face is now tolerably pink. Will double the dose to see what happens.

Headaches gone!

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Oct 04, 2011

My husband has had chronic headaches and neck stiffness caused by arthritis in his shoulders and upper back for years. They got so bad that he was getting one or two headaches daily, along with his neck feeling very uncomfortable from the stiffness. He went to a pain specialist (anesthesiologist) who gave him four steroid injections under general anesthesia in his neck over a period of a couple of years; the first one helped but the others didn't. Then he started going to a physical therapist who helped decrease the frequency of the headaches, but it didn't get rid of them. He was taking ibuprofen almost daily, which can cause its own serious problems. Then I convinced him to take curcumin because I'd read a lot of articles about how it is a potent anti-inflammatory and may help prevent cancer. I wasn't even thinking of it helping his headaches. But -- he has not had a headache, or any neck stiffness, in over a month and has not taken any ibuprofen in a month. The curcumin got rid of his headaches and neck stiffness, probably by reducing the inflammation related to his arthritis. It's a miracle for my husband, and I can't say enough good things about curcumin. I've been taking it every day for about three years for cancer prevention and because I keep reading articles about how inflammatory responses in the body are increasingly believed to cause all sorts of diseases, and curcumin is a very powerful anti-inflammatory. And a lot safer than NSAIDs and prescription anti-inflammatories.

RELIEVED MY RHEUMATOID PAIN & FEVER

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I can say enough good things about what Curcumin supplements has done for my RA in my wrists. This is nothing short of a miracle “natural” supplement, that in my opinion deserves much more attention in the medical field. I have RA in my right wrist and somewhat in the left wrist as well. Before taking Doctor’s Best Curcumin I was using OTC pain killers when I would need pain relief for swollen right wrist and fever. I started using Curcumin once-a-day with morning meal to see how my body reacts to it. After the 3rd day I noticed a slight relief in wrist pain but nothing to shout about. Decided to up the dose to twice-a-day with dinner meal, and after a couple of days I was now feeling much less pain in both wrists. Started feeling a severe RA attack on my right wrist coming on so I increased the dose to three capsules a day with meals. I couldn’t believe what happen after a couple of days. The RA attack on my right wrist never got beyond just slight manageable pain, no swelling, and no fever, unbelievable! I now just take one capsule in the morning and use two or three capsules if needed for moderate to severe attacks. Contrary to what other manufacturers or articles on the long term use of Curcumin supplements might cause some stomach distress, I have experienced absolutely none. I also use other supplements for RA to complement the Curcumin so you might want to read my other reviews on: Now “Pantothenic Acid”, Now “Opti-Zinc”, and Now “EGCg-Green tea”.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

This is a high quality Curcumin extract from Turmeric and is different from those products that contain only turmeric.

best anti-inflamatory supplement I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on May 17, 2010

I work construction and I work out. My tendonitous flares up easily. I take large amounts of essential fats and Glucosamine and msm to no avail. The curcumin took away the pain instantly. Works better than Advil.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1688515 on Nov 03, 2008

I take curcumin because it was recommended by the American Cancer Society. I had breast cancer and there is the thought inflamation may be connected to breast cancer. So I'm pleased with the product. It is a reasonable price because I plan to never be without it. I-herb has the best selection of supplements.

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 14, 2009

Was having sporadic inflammation of almost every joint in my body. Turmeric helped it immensely.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on Jan 06, 2009

My mother has osteoarthritis and can not take over-the-counter NSAIDS. I did extensive research to find a quality herbal supplement. Curcumin has helped her knees tremendously, and after my research I decided to take it myself for overall health reasons (it has very powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties).

customer

Posted by Reviewer2718689 on Oct 24, 2007

The product is very good for it's purpose for me. It could be priced a little lower. Packaging of product, web site ordering and shipping are great.