| English

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin C3 Complex, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

good product

Posted by Reviewer1688515 on Nov 03, 2008

I take curcumin because it was recommended by the American Cancer Society. I had breast cancer and there is the thought inflamation may be connected to breast cancer. So I'm pleased with the product. It is a reasonable price because I plan to never be without it. I-herb has the best selection of supplements.

best anti-inflamatory supplement I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on May 17, 2010

I work construction and I work out. My tendonitous flares up easily. I take large amounts of essential fats and Glucosamine and msm to no avail. The curcumin took away the pain instantly. Works better than Advil.

Headaches gone!

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Oct 04, 2011

My husband has had chronic headaches and neck stiffness caused by arthritis in his shoulders and upper back for years. They got so bad that he was getting one or two headaches daily, along with his neck feeling very uncomfortable from the stiffness. He went to a pain specialist (anesthesiologist) who gave him four steroid injections under general anesthesia in his neck over a period of a couple of years; the first one helped but the others didn't. Then he started going to a physical therapist who helped decrease the frequency of the headaches, but it didn't get rid of them. He was taking ibuprofen almost daily, which can cause its own serious problems. Then I convinced him to take curcumin because I'd read a lot of articles about how it is a potent anti-inflammatory and may help prevent cancer. I wasn't even thinking of it helping his headaches. But -- he has not had a headache, or any neck stiffness, in over a month and has not taken any ibuprofen in a month. The curcumin got rid of his headaches and neck stiffness, probably by reducing the inflammation related to his arthritis. It's a miracle for my husband, and I can't say enough good things about curcumin. I've been taking it every day for about three years for cancer prevention and because I keep reading articles about how inflammatory responses in the body are increasingly believed to cause all sorts of diseases, and curcumin is a very powerful anti-inflammatory. And a lot safer than NSAIDs and prescription anti-inflammatories.

customer

Posted by Reviewer2718689 on Oct 24, 2007

The product is very good for it's purpose for me. It could be priced a little lower. Packaging of product, web site ordering and shipping are great.

"Best" curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Oct 30, 2007

This is a high-quality curcumin product at an excellent price. This is the one to buy.