This compound has been used in research and its a great source

Posted by 5006021369208976938 on Jan 17, 2014

Please do research your own information. In this case I know the studies involving this complex from the manufacturer rather than through doctors best. It's used in most university studies I use and I was pleased to see Doctors Best uses their compound. Feel free to double check me, so you feel confident you are getting what you really want. I take it daily to break down a specific protein I won't mention to avoid giving medical advice, but peer reviewed research from reputable sources is available about this complex. It's an excellent source.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2566354 on May 12, 2010

this is a very potent form of curcumin its handy not having to take these with pepper for absorbtion since it contains the active ingredient needed for absorbtion.

Nice and strong

Posted by Reviewer3079758 on Mar 21, 2011

I like this pill; it's easy to swallow even though it's pretty big. No side effects from taking this.

Must have

Posted by Sharpie on Jul 20, 2010

Seems like the best Curcmin product avail. Is now a staple .

good for pain relief

Posted by truevitality on Oct 21, 2012

I have a client who did a trial for me with this product. he had intense pain in his shoulder from a torn ligament that he said, "nothing helped",he took 4 tablets at once and said that within a short period of time he felt the pain subside somewhat, so now he is taking the product full time to help with the pain and also with the healing of his ligament

The product produce acidity.

Posted by Reviewer1587307 on Feb 20, 2011

After I used the product for a few days, i felt naucea in the morning. I stopped using it when i reported it to my doctor and he told me it could be due to the curcumin.

Best Curcumin C3 Complex with BioPerine

Posted by Reviewer1619791 on Sep 20, 2010

I take this product in combination with glucosamine + Chondroitin and feel that this combination is working right

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1445016 on Jul 17, 2011

Simply the best Curcumin/Turmeric supplement out there.

Good product

Posted by 5072298658988336543 on Nov 02, 2016

This product is a great supplement for me. It's helping prevent my lung cancer recurrence

miracle

Posted by 5377755642311402710 on Aug 22, 2016

helped a lot with my mom urinary bladder cancer