This compound has been used in research and its a great source

Posted by 5006021369208976938 on Jan 17, 2014

Please do research your own information. In this case I know the studies involving this complex from the manufacturer rather than through doctors best. It's used in most university studies I use and I was pleased to see Doctors Best uses their compound. Feel free to double check me, so you feel confident you are getting what you really want. I take it daily to break down a specific protein I won't mention to avoid giving medical advice, but peer reviewed research from reputable sources is available about this complex. It's an excellent source.

Nice and strong

Posted by Reviewer3079758 on Mar 21, 2011

I like this pill; it's easy to swallow even though it's pretty big. No side effects from taking this.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2566354 on May 12, 2010

this is a very potent form of curcumin its handy not having to take these with pepper for absorbtion since it contains the active ingredient needed for absorbtion.

Must have

Posted by Sharpie on Jul 20, 2010

Seems like the best Curcmin product avail. Is now a staple .

The product produce acidity.

Posted by Reviewer1587307 on Feb 20, 2011

After I used the product for a few days, i felt naucea in the morning. I stopped using it when i reported it to my doctor and he told me it could be due to the curcumin.

Best Curcumin C3 Complex with BioPerine

Posted by Reviewer1619791 on Sep 20, 2010

I take this product in combination with glucosamine + Chondroitin and feel that this combination is working right

Important herb

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on May 28, 2010

Great herb. With pepper for better digestion.

Curcumin C3 Complex

Posted by Reviewer2718689 on Mar 20, 2010

The product is very good.

Metabolism aid

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Jun 15, 2009

This is a good herb that assists with metabolic processes. It can also help with lung congestion. I find this helps me in these ways but you must advise your own doctor if you intend to use any herb.

Lymphoma prevention

Posted by Reviewer2536466 on Aug 19, 2009

I am taking this to help prevent my non-Hodgkin's lymphoma from returning. Nice product, easy on the digestion.