New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes, All Vegetarian, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1569605 on Oct 06, 2008

Well ever since using this before meals my tummy has been settled. No more cramping, no wind - regardless of what I eat! I love that I can access these tablets even though they're not available in Australia.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Oct 16, 2010

These are more expensive than the NOW Super Enzymes I was taking, but I was taking 3 capsules of the NOW, and 1, sometimes 2 of the Doctor's Best are doing a better job. I may up this review to 5 stars after I've had more experience with the capsules but I feel that I haven't tried them in all situations.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2480087 on Nov 10, 2009

These seem to help me have less gas.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Feb 04, 2010

These aren't quite as good as Digest Gold, but the price is far better, and they do help. I think I will explore some other brands to find a great price and best digestion help. Still searching.

Vegetarian Enzyme with added Probiotic

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 22, 2013

Some people have concerns with enzymes containing ox bile. This one is totally vegetarian. I experiment with many brands of digestive enzymes and the different strengths within each brand. This one is very strong in protein digestion, and has added probiotics. The strength is in the "Gold" or "Super" range, so the dosage is 1 capsule per meal. It does not have added betaine HCl and is thus suitable for bloodtype O individuals who tend to have more acidic stomach.