• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Reviews | English

digests

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Oct 27, 2009

help digest with one capsule

Excellent Doctor's product

Posted by Reviewer1941860 on Jun 11, 2011

I have used many brands of digestive enzymes. This is a truly excellent enzyme supplement.

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1851613 on Sep 18, 2015

This works the best for me and I have tried many. I started with one and found I need five or six. My symptoms have really improved. Great product.

great digestive enzyme at good price

Posted by Reviewer1855895 on Apr 14, 2010

This works great for me. I used to get heartburn often and this has all but eliminated it

good digestive enzymes with no fillers

Posted by Reviewer1861584 on Sep 29, 2013

This is one of the few digestive enzymes without magnesium stearate and other fillers.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Feb 01, 2012

I've tried many digestive enzymes and this one works better than most with more enzymes, higher potency, and the best price.

as good as Enzymedica!

Posted by Reviewer1710561 on Jan 05, 2008

Great product seems to help alot without the use of magnesium sterate.I would highly recomend this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Mar 21, 2011

I think it helps with my chronic constipation.

Good product, good price.

Posted by Reviewer1777735 on Mar 17, 2009

I use this product daily and give it to my 10 year old every other day. It really helps

Excellent Initial De-tox

Posted by 5581477764951898852 on Dec 03, 2016

We're in our early 60s, and have learned a great deal lately about the gut, toxic fat and estrogens, and all manner of other problems. We've learned about blocked digestion, and the body's natural attempt to solve the problem by craving refined sugar. Refined sugar enters the system almost directly (through the mouth and stomach lining). With blocked or improper digestion, we get almost no nutritional benefit from food we eat, and live on sugars. We started taking these digestive enzymes and within two days, had some cramping. That reduced out in one day, then immediately we "caught a cold." Knowing what was going on, we realized it's all about detoxification, not a "cold." That's been ongoing now, for about 40 days. The symptoms are slowly (very slowly) reducing, and we're feeling tremendously more energy, more overall optimism and vigor, and we've reduced our intake of refined (simple) sugar by about 50-percent. This is an excellent product, but be advised there likely will be some digestive and bowel issues for the first day or so as the upper intestinal tract begins to actually function again. Additional research also shows that no, we don't "stop producing digestive enzymes as we get older." Instead, we block our entire system, and can't access the enzymes the pancreas is naturally producing. Therefore, extended use of supplemental digestive enzymes may, in many situations, move the body towards using them as a "crutch." In other words, unless you know for a fact, from lab tests that you do not produce any of a particular enzyme at all, then use these periodically and try to fix the underlying problems. Note also, that because amylase speeds up carbohydrate digestion, it can cause sugar spikes in the blood.