• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

the product is good but didnt work well for me

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Aug 17, 2015

i guess my gut issues are from something else rather than not having enough enzymes the product seems good it came fresh but still having digestive issues from bloating to excess gas, constipation etc.... i finished the bottle and didnt have any positive effect i say again not the product is the issue but either it didnt suit my system or my problem is due to something else probably gut bacteria imbalance

Meh ...

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Sep 03, 2013

I keep trying to find something that will replace the best vegan digestive enzymes I ever had but they quit making (Nature's Sunshine brand.) These are not it. I see NO improvement with these. They do NOTHING. I use Solgar Vege digest at 4x the recommended dose. That's the best I've found so far.

Work well.

Posted by Reviewer1548961 on Jan 22, 2008

These enzymes are just what I need at my age to digest the foods I eat without all the belching I used to have.

Enzymes

Posted by Sprinkles on Jun 15, 2010

I was very disappointed with these enzymes. I was expecting great performance due to the rave reviews by others on this Doctor's Best product. The price was VERY high, I thought, but if the product had been that good, it would be worth it. Sadly, it didn't even work as well as the last Source Naturals digestive enzyme product I tried (which actually worked quite well, but it contained magnesium stearate, which I am now avoiding due to its unsafeness), so I wasted my money. Gas & bloating are still the norm with any unhealthy meals when taking this enzyme supplement, and my husband felt the same way.

Fantastic value

Posted by Reviewer1956784 on Nov 27, 2007

Transform your digestive health!

Seems ok

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Apr 07, 2011

Don't generally have too much problems with digestion, but I just thought they would be good for me as it is difficult to eat all raw especially in winter

Ok but not great

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on May 07, 2009

This product is probably fine, but not suited that well to my particular digestive needs.

Excellent

Posted by QIR015 on Jun 08, 2012

Эти ферменты - настоящее спасение. Я встаю в 6 утра, не завтракаю (не успеваю). А обед у меня только в 2 часа дня. Естественно, переедание и тяжесть в желудке обеспечены. Я принимаю 2 капсулы и через полчаса чувствую себя легко. Конечно, лучше их принимать регулярно, с каждым приемом пищи. Я их использую только в экстренных случаях. Excellent These enzymes are - true salvation. I get up at 6 am, do not eat breakfast (no time). And I only have lunch at 2pm. Of course, overeating and weight in the stomach provided. I take 2 capsules half an hour, and feel at ease. Of course, it is better to take them on a regular basis, with each meal. I use them only in emergency cases.

very good