• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2771257 on Dec 11, 2008

I sometimes have problems with my stomach and have used NuZymes in the past. I would have to say that these are just as good as the other brand that I spent way too much money on. I will continue to use the Drs. Best Digestive Enzymes instead.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2414483 on Dec 15, 2008

I take 2 with every meal and I digest foods better than before. It has also help alleviate constipation without the side effects or dependancy of harsh herbs. Love it!

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3202325 on Dec 31, 2008

This product is a must for me. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has high cholesterol, heart disease, digestive problems, etc. The best I've ever tried,a great tool to better health!

Very effective broad spectrum digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Jan 05, 2009

From my experience these enzymes rival the best brand I have ever taken (Enzymedica). They are just as good, and cost less!

doctor's Best digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1236986 on Jan 07, 2009

This works as well as the more expensive brands like digest gold . i will buy again! as

Good product, good price.

Posted by Reviewer1777735 on Mar 17, 2009

I use this product daily and give it to my 10 year old every other day. It really helps

Enjoy your food

Posted by Reviewer1977341 on May 25, 2008

One of the best, if not the best digestive enzymes I've tried.

gas be gone

Posted by Reviewer3203249 on May 01, 2009

these are great...no more gas!

Best Digestive Aid!

Posted by Reviewer1155971 on May 02, 2009

I have to say this product really works! I had been needing a digestive aid that was vegetarian safe and finally found it. I will use this product for years to come!

A. Grant

Posted by Reviewer2278598 on Jun 10, 2009

This product worked exceptionally well. My wife and I are very pleased with the results she had and we will order again in the future. This product and the BioBeads helped my wife after only 3 days of usage.