• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Dec 12, 2015

I need more of these and probably should take more every day.

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1851613 on Sep 18, 2015

This works the best for me and I have tried many. I started with one and found I need five or six. My symptoms have really improved. Great product.

the product is good but didnt work well for me

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Aug 17, 2015

i guess my gut issues are from something else rather than not having enough enzymes the product seems good it came fresh but still having digestive issues from bloating to excess gas, constipation etc.... i finished the bottle and didnt have any positive effect i say again not the product is the issue but either it didnt suit my system or my problem is due to something else probably gut bacteria imbalance

any product guarantee?

Posted by 4616216235754549802 on Apr 25, 2015

not sure whether products that shipped to Russian Federation are real and not fake, first of all, customs clearance information was missing on my parcel, it seems that parcel was packed in Russia and didnt come from overseas, then the question is who and what they placed into my parcel in Russia? secondly this product came with a bit different outer cup, in advertising foto the top cover is covered in orange sealed, but it came with transparent one, how can customer distinguish between real and fake product? only if we take the product to the laboratory to test for ingredients? or are there any other guarantee that we receive the real product, thanks

IBS

Posted by 4665641294769116153 on Apr 23, 2015

This product brings my gut back to a balanced state from bouts of constipation or diahorrea. I take 2 capsules whenever things start getting out of kilter and one a day until and my gut settles. This happens quicker than with anything else I have tried. I also take 2 capsules whenever I eat things I know will upset my gut and mostly I get away with it !!

Did not help that much

Posted by 4863148451350813343 on Apr 18, 2015

Taking one cap with heavy meal did not solve my IBS problems and I was quite disappointed after having read so many superlative reviews. I am not ready as other reviewers to take several caps of a same product with each meal as I am afraid that repetitive heavy use might have side effects on the long range. I am trying now different products together (including that one) hoping that a synergistic effect will be more effective. And so far it seems to work. Bottom line: this product by itself is... ineffective for me.

REALLY THE BEST ENZYMES I HAVE TRIED

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on Apr 13, 2015

Help with my digestion and with my candida. It is very very good. I will repurchase

Excellent

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Apr 07, 2015

Such a product and the life extension one is the best.

works like a charm

Posted by 5434207780843728651 on Jan 30, 2015

provides amazing relief from indigestion issues for pretty much all what you have trouble digesting and can eat :)

Review

Posted by 5016326217437032283 on Jan 26, 2015

Great and complete product!