• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Reviews | English

Best price for all-in-one enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Oct 04, 2012

I have been taking a comparable product from my Dr. that is 3 times the price of the Doctor's Best. I cannot tell any difference between the outrageously expensive hard to get stuff and the Doctor's Best product. Ingredients are almost exactly the same. This helps me digest carbs and keeps my pancreas from hurting

Good Switch!

Posted by Reviewer2417979 on Jul 31, 2009

I have been using Digest Gold for awhile now. Doctor's Best has worked just as well for less.

Doctor's Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2572178 on Apr 16, 2009

Not really sure how to rate this. I had an allergic reaction to these enzymes. Broke out in horrible hives and had a stomache ache. Guess they are not for me. I have no problems with NOW Foods Super Enzymes. Just thought I would try something different.

not a good choice for bloating, IBS and gas

Posted by Reviewer2835117 on May 20, 2010

i have used nearly most of this product to no avail. the product did NOT stop the gas nor the IBS related disorders. i would NOT recommend this to people who have compromised GI tracts.

Simply Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1946200 on Jan 24, 2007

This is a first rate multi-enzyme supplement at an incredible price. Even if you can find the comparable product available to medical professionals it will cost you a third more, and that's if you buy in bulk.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2227362 on Nov 01, 2007

This product helped me tremendousely. I have been taking it about 6 months now and my digestion problems are reduced tremendousely. I found the best prices on iHerb, the service is great!

Really are the Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1206693 on Dec 28, 2007

These Digestive Enzymes worked wonders for me. Without going into all kinds of details let's just say everything worked better and I felt more clear-headed than I have in years. I would highly recommend this product.

Severe Reaction

Posted by Reviewer3125677 on Apr 30, 2010

Unfortunately these did not work for me & i had a very bad reaction to this product. Within an hour of taking the supplement as directed I had nausea. For the next 12 hours the nausea was extreme & progressed to vomiting. During this time I also experienced stomach pain which progressed to severe stomach cramping which resulted in hours in the toilet with explosive diarrhea. I was expecting some nausea and stomach pain due to the body adjusting etc however this was not a good experience as I have not felt that sick for a long time. I am too afraid to take this product again. I lost 1.5kg in a day and am still recovering from the toll it took on my body.

Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1292825 on Nov 06, 2007

I've tried three other brands. This is by far the best. You only need to take one capsule, as apposed to more. As a plus, it is a vegan formula.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1569605 on Oct 06, 2008

Well ever since using this before meals my tummy has been settled. No more cramping, no wind - regardless of what I eat! I love that I can access these tablets even though they're not available in Australia.