• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Reviews | English

very good

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Oct 16, 2010

These are more expensive than the NOW Super Enzymes I was taking, but I was taking 3 capsules of the NOW, and 1, sometimes 2 of the Doctor's Best are doing a better job. I may up this review to 5 stars after I've had more experience with the capsules but I feel that I haven't tried them in all situations.

doesn't work for me;((

Posted by Reviewer2964917 on Mar 01, 2009

caused some really bad stomach pains, checked with doctor, who identified the ingredient PAPAIN as the culprit.

Works best for me!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Aug 14, 2008

I like just taking one capsule before a meal - and this one works. I can tell a difference and I have tried many brands.

Superb for your digestion

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Aug 15, 2009

Excellent potency & range of enzymes with acidophilous as well. Take one with each meal makes a world of difference to digestion. Lucky we can buy from iHerb as we cannot buy products of this quality in Australia!

Vegetarian Enzyme with added Probiotic

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 22, 2013

Some people have concerns with enzymes containing ox bile. This one is totally vegetarian. I experiment with many brands of digestive enzymes and the different strengths within each brand. This one is very strong in protein digestion, and has added probiotics. The strength is in the "Gold" or "Super" range, so the dosage is 1 capsule per meal. It does not have added betaine HCl and is thus suitable for bloodtype O individuals who tend to have more acidic stomach.

Excellent

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

These enzymes are wonderful. I have taken 3 of them every morning on an empty stomach and it has decreased so much inflammation in my body. I put one hand around the other wrist and I can feel how much has gone down. So glad iHerb makes these brands available.

Doctor's Best Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on Feb 04, 2010

Too strong for my stomach, my allergy symptoms from leaky gut flared up badly until I stopped it.

gave me very serious intestinal grief

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 16, 2008

These pills gave me very bad intestinal pain. Not recommended. I wonder if the new cheap prices from Doctor's Best means that there's been a big drop in quality. When the brand was new on the market, the quality seemed to be higher.

Bill

Posted by Reviewer1264275 on Apr 15, 2008

I don't believe the product was of any help, my wife and I both took the enzymes and found them to be very gassie, there fore we will not be finishing the product.

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2842814 on Nov 14, 2007

Unlike many other digestive enzymes I have tried these really work and I use them daily