• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

Review

Posted by 5016326217437032283 on Jan 26, 2015

Great and complete product!

good

Posted by stellaau on Jan 23, 2015

these digestive enzymes are very easy to take and do not have any side effects. being enzymes it is difficult to say that they have any effects either. I don't have a gallbladder so depend on ox bile and enzymes to help my body to digest food. my digestion improved in months since surgery but it is hard to say what exactly helped, since I'm taking heaps of supplements. I am trusting my research and information from internet that enzymes are good. I have also tried other digestive enzymes and some of those upset my stomach. this one doesn't.

very good

Posted by 4750456995768017271 on Jan 13, 2015

I am in a process of difining which digestive enzymes work best for me. I must say, this is an awesome product and I think i will be re-ordering it.

They work!

Posted by 5671568876075657324 on Jan 06, 2015

These are for my 90 year old Mum who was having trouble with indigestion. Problem solved. She's pleased with them.

The best

Posted by acollins on Dec 27, 2014

I stopped these for a couple months and tried Digest Gold, and for me they don't even compare to doctors best. When I was taking these enzymes right away I got relief from constipation and was able to eat all the nuts, seeds, and beans I wanted without getting constipated. But the thing is after taking them for a week or so i didn't even have to take them each time I ate those foods, so I think that the bacillus subtilis strain in these really does clean up the lower bowel and colon. Maybe my next supplement should be some bacillus coagulan probiotics. Either way this formula works good and I've tried a lot of different enzyme supplements to compare, and best of all the price is awesome when compared to the Digest Gold.

Quite good.

Posted by 4745402411229583451 on Nov 25, 2014

After using 2-3bottles of this, I got something more specific to my needs through my doctor who also uses natural supplements. I didn't feel the Dr's best was quite doing it for me. But a reasonable product- fairly happy with it.

Relieves a Lot of Digestive Problems

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Nov 12, 2014

I've tried a many different types of digestive enzymes but I always come back to Doctor's Best because it's most effective in many ways (gas, bloating, stomach pains, etc.). I highly recommend!!

Not started yet

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Oct 30, 2014

Not started yet but I think its good

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1535395 on Oct 17, 2014

Only been taking these for a very short time, but they have helped me quite a lot so far.

This change our life

Posted by Happy2live on Sep 29, 2014

These supplements changed my life... For several years i suffer from problems with my stomach and gut. After every meal my stumic was inflated. But since i use these supplements my life is completely changed. My body makes to little enzymes so the food i eat, was not absorbed very well. Result was that undigested food left my stomach and stay in my intestines. When i began to take Dr. Best Digestive enzymes my body began to detox becaus all the nutrition i eat was well digested. The result is that my stomach feels happy :-) and don't hurt anymore, don't have intestinal cramping anymore and my stool is much better. We are so happy we use these digestive enzymes. Thank you Iherb and Thank you Dr. Best.