• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Reviews | English

No more stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer2816853 on Jan 21, 2008

These are full spectrum and full strength enzymes that really deliver and stop the bloating and pain after eating.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1747652 on Jan 30, 2008

I used Enzymedica Digest Gold for a long time but their prices have skyrocketed. This is a comparable product for much less; GO WITH IT!

the family

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 04, 2008

does a great job ,you can notice difference almost straight away.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Feb 07, 2009

Just 1 tablet necessary to help digest a big meal. No more 'air' or tummy rumbling .

Lifesaver

Posted by 5153374378132243519 on Feb 04, 2016

This absolutely saved me. I'd been having severe intestinal problems for a while (I'll spare you the gory details), and no medications or diets helped. Then I came across this. Quite expensive for my budget, but I was desperate at this point so I decided to try it anyway. After only a couple of days I noticed improvement, and it took a week or so before all my problems were gone. Will definitely repurchase!

This is a MUST for Weigh Loss NATURALLY but SLOWLY - If only you follow my ways I read from Research Papers. Knowledge is Power

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Finally after trying so many supplements for a long period, I found a type of supplement that can make me Been losing my weight progressively slowly and not gaining it back NO MATTER WHAT I eat. Too hard to believe? I tried my way and not according to the direction as per stated after doing lots of research on slimming down. To do so. Take 4 Pills e with PURE water very morning and wait for 15-30 minutes before proceeding with any meal. As everyone body is different, you need to slowly dose up to know your tolerance level(For me, is 4 pills) Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

not a fan of the plastic coating but otherwise GREAT product

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Dec 15, 2013

i've tried 3 other digestive enzyme brands and these are by far the BEST. they may seem a bit pricier but notice the higher level of enzymes per capsule compared with the cheaper brands which are often mostly questionable filler. also, unlike a lot of cheaper brands, they have the extra enzyme for processing gluten - and a decent amount, so you don't need to supplement with an extra gluten digesting capsule -- just in case there's some hidden gluten in my food (i was recently diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity). these are soooo essential as aiding digestion is the first step to good health. i wish there were non-cellulose versions of all of these capsules on the market. cellulose (especially enterically coated capsules) is essentially just plastic. otherwise i think these are pretty effective. can't be 100% sure what's going on down there in my gut but i seem to feel less bloated and tired after taking these with carb meals. i take 1-3 tablets depending on the amount of carbs in the meal and how i feel.

Doctor's best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 31, 2012

I have been using Enzymedia Digest Gold for years, however due to the high cost, and after reading the reviews of Doctor's Best, I decided to give it a try and think it works just as good as Diigest Gold for far less in cost.

Digestive Health

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

If you experience gas or excessive digestive disturbance after eating, give these a try. Our foods are lacking in naturally occurring enzymes due to modern conventional farming methods, and our bodies produce less enzymes as we age - so most of us need to supplement with digestive enzymes. I've tried many different brands, and I always come back to this one. I've also bought these at vitacost.com, as the price there is several dollars lower. As a bonus, these do not contain magnesium stearate or other excipients.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Feb 04, 2010

These aren't quite as good as Digest Gold, but the price is far better, and they do help. I think I will explore some other brands to find a great price and best digestion help. Still searching.