• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Reviews | English

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1747652 on Jan 30, 2008

I used Enzymedica Digest Gold for a long time but their prices have skyrocketed. This is a comparable product for much less; GO WITH IT!

the family

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 04, 2008

does a great job ,you can notice difference almost straight away.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Feb 07, 2009

Just 1 tablet necessary to help digest a big meal. No more 'air' or tummy rumbling .

This is a MUST for Weigh Loss NATURALLY but SLOWLY - If only you follow my ways I read from Research Papers. Knowledge is Power

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Finally after trying so many supplements for a long period, I found a type of supplement that can make me Been losing my weight progressively slowly and not gaining it back NO MATTER WHAT I eat. Too hard to believe? I tried my way and not according to the direction as per stated after doing lots of research on slimming down. To do so. Take 4 Pills e with PURE water very morning and wait for 15-30 minutes before proceeding with any meal. As everyone body is different, you need to slowly dose up to know your tolerance level(For me, is 4 pills) Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Excellent

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

These enzymes are wonderful. I have taken 3 of them every morning on an empty stomach and it has decreased so much inflammation in my body. I put one hand around the other wrist and I can feel how much has gone down. So glad iHerb makes these brands available.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Feb 04, 2010

These aren't quite as good as Digest Gold, but the price is far better, and they do help. I think I will explore some other brands to find a great price and best digestion help. Still searching.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2480087 on Nov 10, 2009

These seem to help me have less gas.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Sep 23, 2011

It's so hard to compare enzymes when they sometimes choose to list their ingredient amounts in different units of measurement (FIPS us IU's). I think I might like the Digest Gold Ultra more...but not sure if that's just in my head or not. I do know that I've had a lot of gas recently, and a good enzyme should eliminate that. Thus that is the reason I'm grading these as I am. Some other enzyme formulas had much more of some ingredients and much less of others. It's very hard to do a line by line comparison of the ingredient listing but I have tried to. Just not sure I'm getting out of this brand what I need. The price is way less....and makes me think I may be getting less too, ingredient wise.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

I hate to be the one that this did not work for, but I found digest gold to be a far superior product than this one for me. I tried this one based on the excellent reviews and little better price, but it only upset my stomach. I still had some digest gold which I had to take to make things better. I am glad it has worked so well for others.

Papain and Bromelain

Posted by 5087096983794931895 on Jul 11, 2013

Some people are allergic to Papain and Bromelain. I had itchy skin at first which developed into skin hives and severe swelling under my skin. Some people should be very careful. It seems safe for most of the people. Iherb is a great company.