• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

Works effectively to break down those hard to digest bitters, beans, etc. and speed them through the system to get the needed nutrients.

A big dissapointment

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Aug 31, 2014

I'm having digestion problems (Dyspepsia and GERD) and I was advised to take digestive enzymes. I tried some digestive enzymes supplement from the local pharmacy and it did improve my digestion, but the effect was mild. As this product "Best Digestive Enzymes" consists of wide spectrum of enzymes with high potency (it was written in the product description) it looked to me very promising and I ordered it from iherb. I'm using it for more than 4 weeks according to the suggested use instructions. Surprisingly I don't feel any improvement in symptoms, even not the slightest. I contacted the producer to ask for advise but they couldn't offer any. I read here that a lot of people benefited from this product so it could be that I got a damaged product... or maybe during the shipping the product was exposed to some extreme conditions (like heat or radiation) that damaged the activity of the formula.

effective enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2421016 on Aug 29, 2014

Reduce bloating

Really helps digestion when combined with betaine hcl

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 16, 2014

This combined with Betaine HCL and another digestive enzyme has with each meal has really helped bloating, gas etc etc. Would recommend and good price point.

Effective!

Posted by Nauplia on Jul 12, 2014

I've always had a problem with bloating having problems to digest protein. With this product I really felt the difference! Almost no bloating anymore and more relaxed intestins. Absolutely recommended.

good

Posted by 4946915832918758136 on Jul 10, 2014

good. but not exellent

Helps with gallbladder disease

Posted by 4811215396019664239 on Jun 24, 2014

I got this brand because it has what I need to help me combat gallbladder disease. I haven't had an issue, so I will continue using them.

Did not see any improvement

Posted by AReviewer on Jun 20, 2014

I have gallbladder issues and issues with GERD, so I have digestive issues. I really love the brand Doctor's Best, but for me these digestive enzymes did not give me any relief from my digestive symptoms.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on May 31, 2014

I feel lighter in my stomach after a meal when I take this. Usually I used it for lunch and dinner but not to breakfast. Sometimes I got too much acid in stomach when I took this. I tried this Product against my bad breath, together with bromelain. I Think I got too Little enzymes, thats why. When I eat pineapple regularly I get no bad breath. This Product may do the same.

Possibly potent

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Can't tell whether it works but it gives you incredible amount of gas the first time you take it.