• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

This is a MUST for Weigh Loss NATURALLY but SLOWLY - If only you follow my ways I read from Research Papers. Knowledge is Power

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Finally after trying so many supplements for a long period, I found a type of supplement that can make me Been losing my weight progressively slowly and not gaining it back NO MATTER WHAT I eat. Too hard to believe? I tried my way and not according to the direction as per stated after doing lots of research on slimming down. To do so. Take 4 Pills e with PURE water very morning and wait for 15-30 minutes before proceeding with any meal. As everyone body is different, you need to slowly dose up to know your tolerance level(For me, is 4 pills) Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Great product

Posted by 5076624204358846442 on Feb 15, 2014

Only one cap before a heavy meal or carbs and really helps IBS symptoms.

Improves digestion alot

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Jan 29, 2014

At the beginning it seemed not as good as other enzyme products I had before. But after a week or so, and specially taking the tablet 15 min. before meal and taking at the end of the meal 35o mg of betaine HCI with pepsin it works perfect for anything I eat.

ダイジェスト

Posted by Reviewer1376317 on Jan 11, 2014

ダイジェストはダイジェストゴールドとダイジェストプラチナムとゆう高めのを使ってましたがさほど効果は変わらない商品だと思います^^* 記載よりは多めに飲んでます

not a fan of the plastic coating but otherwise GREAT product

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Dec 15, 2013

i've tried 3 other digestive enzyme brands and these are by far the BEST. they may seem a bit pricier but notice the higher level of enzymes per capsule compared with the cheaper brands which are often mostly questionable filler. also, unlike a lot of cheaper brands, they have the extra enzyme for processing gluten - and a decent amount, so you don't need to supplement with an extra gluten digesting capsule -- just in case there's some hidden gluten in my food (i was recently diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity). these are soooo essential as aiding digestion is the first step to good health. i wish there were non-cellulose versions of all of these capsules on the market. cellulose (especially enterically coated capsules) is essentially just plastic. otherwise i think these are pretty effective. can't be 100% sure what's going on down there in my gut but i seem to feel less bloated and tired after taking these with carb meals. i take 1-3 tablets depending on the amount of carbs in the meal and how i feel.

not bad.

Posted by happycustomer23 on Nov 21, 2013

I wouldn't say these are ''the best" out there, but they help and for someone who has mild digestive issues this product would probably be good.

Posted by 5447696428010789856 on Nov 18, 2013

This is a good digestive enzyme. It works for me.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is definitely one of the best digestive enzymes and one of the most competitive in pricings. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When we unprocessed, uncooked raw food, the enzymes in the food will naturally help to break down the food and leaving little work for our stomach to break it. However, when we eat processed or cooked food, all the enzymes are dead and our body will need a lot of enzymes to finish the work. Our pancreas (main enzyme producer) will have to work hard to produce the enzymes and even divert the enzymes needed for other bodily function. Even wonder why we feel so sleepy, sluggish and having energy crash after a heavy processed or cooked meal, this is the reason why! You will notice that this is not same when you eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables instead. When your body has to divert the enzymes for production for food, it actually compromises your physical and mental energy, immune system, stamina and etc! Taking digestive enzymes helps to make your food nutrients bioavailable for absorption, reduce food allergies, reduce stomach discomfort, loose stools, bloating etc and takes stress off your pancreas. It is believed that we can only produce a limited amount of enzymes in our life and you certainly don’t want to exhaust it in on your food. The less you use, the healthier, longer your life. Studies have shown that almost everyone over 50 has enlarged pancreas due to overstressed! For those who don’t know about enzymes products, it is considered a high strength digestive blend. Basically, it contains 3x times a normal digestive blend will contain and it’s the highest possible strength available. It also contains specialised enzymes (other than just protease, lipase, amylase) to digest every food possible. It comes with 1 billion of probiotics which I think isn’t a lot and it’s unnecessary in an enzyme product but no harm though. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The supplements contain no fillers, binders or flow agents. This product also contains multiple strains of protease and amylase. This is because different enzymes function between pH value range. It is to ensure that you can enjoy food across different digestive organs (eg stomach is acidic, small intestine is mild alkaline). The best way to take this is to take it 5 min before eating to allow the capsules to dissolve first or uncap and take it just before eating. Generally, I take 1 for a normal meal, 2 when I overeat and 3 when I am eating a buffet. Check out my page for more reviews!

May be good, but did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1414827 on Nov 13, 2013

I've tried no less than 12 different digestive enzyme complexes for my digestive issues and this one did not work, either. I have type-1 diabetes, Hashimoto's hypothyroid, and IBS/lymphocytic colitis, so I need digestive enzymes to help absorb nutrients properly. As it turns out, Vitamin Shoppe's basic digestive enzyme works best for me. When I take it, I have no issues with gas, bloating, or diarrhea. After switching to the Doctor's Best digestive enzyme, all those issues came right back within a day.

happy

Posted by 5299599273358394573 on Oct 20, 2013

This is a good formula to aid digestion as it seems to work well with various food combinations. I use it when eating protein and starch together.