• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Reviews | English

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2480087 on Nov 10, 2009

These seem to help me have less gas.

Good potency

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Oct 04, 2010

I've tried many digestive enzymes. These seemed to have the highest potency for the dollar amount.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Sep 23, 2011

It's so hard to compare enzymes when they sometimes choose to list their ingredient amounts in different units of measurement (FIPS us IU's). I think I might like the Digest Gold Ultra more...but not sure if that's just in my head or not. I do know that I've had a lot of gas recently, and a good enzyme should eliminate that. Thus that is the reason I'm grading these as I am. Some other enzyme formulas had much more of some ingredients and much less of others. It's very hard to do a line by line comparison of the ingredient listing but I have tried to. Just not sure I'm getting out of this brand what I need. The price is way less....and makes me think I may be getting less too, ingredient wise.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

I hate to be the one that this did not work for, but I found digest gold to be a far superior product than this one for me. I tried this one based on the excellent reviews and little better price, but it only upset my stomach. I still had some digest gold which I had to take to make things better. I am glad it has worked so well for others.

Papain and Bromelain

Posted by 5087096983794931895 on Jul 11, 2013

Some people are allergic to Papain and Bromelain. I had itchy skin at first which developed into skin hives and severe swelling under my skin. Some people should be very careful. It seems safe for most of the people. Iherb is a great company.

These really are one of the best for bloating and reflux

Posted by FightingFatigue on Mar 31, 2016

I've tried everything and these are great for reducing bloating, fermenting food that sits in the gut. More energy and just generally feeling better. I've tried plenty of other enzymes that were good but these are much better. My gut feels happier and more settled and I no longer feel bloated or have gas or fermented food repeating on me or regurgitating

Better than other brands

Posted by Reviewer1812830 on Dec 06, 2009

I previously used Now Super Enzymes product and it did not help with my acid reflux. However, this product in conjuction with organic apple cider vinegar... I'm cured! Seriously, I've had some TERRIBLE acid reflux, burping up undigested food and acid after every meal --- now it's all gone!

product works

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Dec 07, 2009

In my experience this product helps with digestion especially with hard to digest foods like beans.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2821601 on Oct 31, 2010

These definitely help digestion.....heartburn is a non issue and bloating is a lot better compared to when not used

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2112379 on Jan 28, 2011

Great product. I can definitely tell a difference in digestion with these. fewer stomach rumbles and less gas. thanks!