Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes, All Vegetarian, 90 Veggie Caps

Severe Reaction

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3125677 on Apr 30, 2010

Unfortunately these did not work for me & i had a very bad reaction to this product. Within an hour of taking the supplement as directed I had nausea. For the next 12 hours the nausea was extreme & progressed to vomiting. During this time I also experienced stomach pain which progressed to severe stomach cramping which resulted in hours in the toilet with explosive diarrhea. I was expecting some nausea and stomach pain due to the body adjusting etc however this was not a good experience as I have not felt that sick for a long time. I am too afraid to take this product again. I lost 1.5kg in a day and am still recovering from the toll it took on my body.

Superb for your digestion

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Aug 15, 2009

Excellent potency & range of enzymes with acidophilous as well. Take one with each meal makes a world of difference to digestion. Lucky we can buy from iHerb as we cannot buy products of this quality in Australia!

Works best for me!

Posted by Reviewer2843793 on Aug 14, 2008

I like just taking one capsule before a meal - and this one works. I can tell a difference and I have tried many brands.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1569605 on Oct 06, 2008

Well ever since using this before meals my tummy has been settled. No more cramping, no wind - regardless of what I eat! I love that I can access these tablets even though they're not available in Australia.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Oct 16, 2010

These are more expensive than the NOW Super Enzymes I was taking, but I was taking 3 capsules of the NOW, and 1, sometimes 2 of the Doctor's Best are doing a better job. I may up this review to 5 stars after I've had more experience with the capsules but I feel that I haven't tried them in all situations.