빌베리랑 구매

Posted by Reviewer2838308 on Dec 25, 2012

눈이 너무 안좋아서 중심성망막 앓고 다시 다시금 눈이 아파오는거같아서 요거는 한번에 두알먹엇어요 눈 이 돌아오진않지만 도움이 많이되는거같네요

quality lutein

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013

Must have for eye problems this lutein is the right amount to help your eyes and with a bit of zeaxanthin to offer some extra protection

like this brand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Nov 01, 2012

I`ve been using lutein for several years, always get a good eye report even at 70 years old. Like this brand because it contains safflower oil, wish it had no soy at all.

Keeping old eyes young.

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Dec 26, 2011

Antioxidants were recommended by my eye doctor, especially Lutein and Zeaxanthin. I do like Doctor's Best products so this one was an obvious choice.

Better than Doctor's Best Lutein with Optilut

Posted by 5594832334531583627 on Jan 02, 2017

Have tried both version of Lutein from Doctor's Best. The version with FloraGlo seems to work better. We could see the difference with FloraGlo faster than Optilut. Was dissappointed with the version with Optilut. With FloraGlo, our eyes appear less tired and less blurred vision even after long use of smartphones

Makes a huge differance in my eye discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jan 02, 2017

I have dry eyes (though doc says not), but I live on Similisan eye drops. I do get cysts on the rim of my one eye which according to the eye doc are allergy-related. I rotate this product with another eye product and I can say that I definitely have less eye discomfort. It's a product on my have to have list.. I can also go without using eye drops as often. Thanks iHerb.

Dry eyes improved!

Posted by 4827358711130992874 on Dec 01, 2016

I'm a contact lens wearer and used to have dry eyes as my daily work involves the use of computer for longer hours. Highly Recommended and will continue to consume them.

product

Posted by 4661440091082563735 on Oct 05, 2016

Product is a very good

Love this product

Posted by 5604035473654157701 on Oct 25, 2016

I'm a big fan of Doctors Best product. It's one of the brand that's value for money and has better ingredients. My parents have been using this product for years as maintenance and general well being for their eyesight. So far so good

good for elderly

Posted by 5327980555993921336 on Aug 12, 2016

bought it for aging parent. seems ok. optometrist recommend it as well.