• Formerly known as: Best French Grape Extract

• Reviews | English

Doc's Best Red Wine Extract

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on May 04, 2008

good product - I can't feel any difference, but I don't think I am supposed to. I use it to combat free radicals - I'm sure it's doing it's job - can't drink actual wine, so this is my best way.

Like it!

Posted by 4792481842421062769 on Feb 15, 2013

Don't know how this thing works, but it really makes my skin glow!

Reservatrol supplement

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 05, 2010

I started taking reservatrol and noticed a remarkable improvement in my health. Especially my resperatory system. I ordered these to try, because they were less expensive, since they were a number 1 seller. I take 4 a day and will continue using them for a while. Hopefully the results will be the same as the reservatrol, if not I will revert back.

[Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3273088 on Mar 30, 2011

I received my [Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] within a week and feel more "alert" and the numbness in my toe with the bunion on it has almost totally gone away. I have been taking 3 caps in the morning, on an empty stomach.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1372448 on Sep 23, 2011

Before I took this, my exhaustion does not go away. I felt tiredness all the time. After I took 'Best French Red Wine Extract', it is getting better. I am feeing my energy comes back.

In vino veritas!

Posted by Reviewer1328873 on Oct 29, 2009

Ottimo per chi non sopporta il quotidiano bicchiere di vin rosso.

Bienfaits du vin rouge

Posted by 4760239025986798482 on Mar 19, 2015

J' en prend pour mes artères et je profite de ces bienfaits, dommage que cela n' existe pas en 120 mg et plus grand flacon. Très bon produit.

Excellent red wine antioxidant in just a tiny capsule

Posted by VincentYeohLoo on Jan 21, 2016

The main reason i like this product is due to its absolutely tiny capsule which makes it easy to swallow. If the capsule is tiny, you know for sure you're not taking in that much of excipient even though it does contain magnesium stearate. This makes it an excellent way of getting beneficial phenolic antioxidants from red wine though it would not be a reliable supplement for some if Resveratrol is what you're looking for mainly as 1 capsule of it just give a mere 3mg which is not significant . However, some studies do note Resveratrol doses as low as 5mg per day may help long term in cardiovascular health and insulin resistance especially if you're having these health concerns, so you may want to take 2 caps per day to see some of its health benefit. Nonetheless, an excellent product given its reasonable price range and the small capsule size.

Love it !!

Posted by 5437737322247432878 on Feb 25, 2015

i love the size of the cap that is easy to take. the bottle and cap smell grape-y. i don't see the result of metabolism improvement or weight control just yet.

Red Wine w/o sulfites

Posted by Reviewer1034529 on Nov 03, 2009

I love love love this product. Anti-oxydents & no sulfites. I suffer sulfite reactions, red wine is not on my list of may have. This product gives me the benefits of the red wine without the problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »