• Formerly known as: Best French Grape Extract

• Reviews | English

Good for allergies

Posted by 4982950271112019920 on Jan 12, 2014

And combined with vitamin c it works even better.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Mar 25, 2014

Raises the iron in my blood.

red wine nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Aug 03, 2008

Fantastic well-priced product delivers resveratrol plus other 'whole food' nutrients. iherb service and delivery are first rate.

Red Wine Extract

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Sep 19, 2010

This is good for circulation, and since I have peripheral neuropathy, I take this to increase the blood flow to my feet.

Reservatrol supplement

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 05, 2010

I started taking reservatrol and noticed a remarkable improvement in my health. Especially my resperatory system. I ordered these to try, because they were less expensive, since they were a number 1 seller. I take 4 a day and will continue using them for a while. Hopefully the results will be the same as the reservatrol, if not I will revert back.

In vino veritas!

Posted by Reviewer1328873 on Oct 29, 2009

Ottimo per chi non sopporta il quotidiano bicchiere di vin rosso.

Bienfaits du vin rouge

Posted by 4760239025986798482 on Mar 19, 2015

J' en prend pour mes artères et je profite de ces bienfaits, dommage que cela n' existe pas en 120 mg et plus grand flacon. Très bon produit.

[Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3273088 on Mar 30, 2011

I received my [Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] within a week and feel more "alert" and the numbness in my toe with the bunion on it has almost totally gone away. I have been taking 3 caps in the morning, on an empty stomach.

Worse formulation than old version

Posted by Reviewer1628931 on Mar 31, 2009

Although great for marketing purposes, since it contains a token amount of resveratrol, (which I should add hasn't even shown benefits in human studies yet), the new formula actually contains less OPCs than their old 'Best French Grape' product. This is due to changing from Biovin to Biovin advanced. But look up the OPC content of each yourselves and you'll see the difference. Several mg of Resveratrol won't provide benefits, assuming it has any at all even at higher doses.

Best French Red Wine Extract

Posted by Reviewer1895863 on Jun 05, 2009

This is a great product and helps to regulate metabolism.