Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 60 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

No noticable effects

Posted by Reviewer2705986 From Washington on Dec 27, 2011

Should have had a noticeable effect by now. Disappointed.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2965781 From Illinois on May 05, 2009

I've been taking a supplement of this type for 2 months. I just began taking the Doctor's Best brand. To date, I don't see an improvement in overall health. I will give it a bit more time.

great

Posted by Reviewer1436411 From California on Jul 12, 2008

Instead of drinking so much wine, take this one little capsule and get the medicinal benefits of red wine.

Worse formulation than old version

Posted by Reviewer1628931 From New York on Mar 31, 2009

Although great for marketing purposes, since it contains a token amount of resveratrol, (which I should add hasn't even shown benefits in human studies yet), the new formula actually contains less OPCs than their old 'Best French Grape' product. This is due to changing from Biovin to Biovin advanced. But look up the OPC content of each yourselves and you'll see the difference. Several mg of Resveratrol won't provide benefits, assuming it has any at all even at higher doses.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1927983 From Virginia on Aug 25, 2009

I open capsule and put it in my yogurt. I feel good when I take it. maybe 2 times a week,because I take so many things dont wanna mix. Iopen capsules when I can cuz like I said I take so many things... all those capsules "add up"!a lot of magnesium stearate or gelatin or whatever they make the capsules from. it mixes nice with yogurt and I hardly tasted it.