• Formerly known as: Best French Grape Extract

• Reviews | English

Excellent red wine antioxidant in just a tiny capsule

Posted by VincentYeohLoo on Jan 21, 2016

The main reason i like this product is due to its absolutely tiny capsule which makes it easy to swallow. If the capsule is tiny, you know for sure you're not taking in that much of excipient even though it does contain magnesium stearate. This makes it an excellent way of getting beneficial phenolic antioxidants from red wine though it would not be a reliable supplement for some if Resveratrol is what you're looking for mainly as 1 capsule of it just give a mere 3mg which is not significant . However, some studies do note Resveratrol doses as low as 5mg per day may help long term in cardiovascular health and insulin resistance especially if you're having these health concerns, so you may want to take 2 caps per day to see some of its health benefit. Nonetheless, an excellent product given its reasonable price range and the small capsule size.

Love it !!

Posted by 5437737322247432878 on Feb 25, 2015

i love the size of the cap that is easy to take. the bottle and cap smell grape-y. i don't see the result of metabolism improvement or weight control just yet.

Red Wine w/o sulfites

Posted by Reviewer1034529 on Nov 03, 2009

I love love love this product. Anti-oxydents & no sulfites. I suffer sulfite reactions, red wine is not on my list of may have. This product gives me the benefits of the red wine without the problems.

resveratrol source

Posted by Reviewer1512266 on Oct 06, 2009

Equivalent to 3 glasses of red wine per capsule, with other grape polyphenols, I combine these with grape seed for broad spectrum action

Olga Nedeljkovic

Posted by Reviewer2257144 on Nov 05, 2008

Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract is not only a very good product which support our longevity, but also the most affordable one on the market today.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2965781 on May 05, 2009

I've been taking a supplement of this type for 2 months. I just began taking the Doctor's Best brand. To date, I don't see an improvement in overall health. I will give it a bit more time.

No noticable effects

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on Dec 27, 2011

Should have had a noticeable effect by now. Disappointed.

great

Posted by Reviewer1436411 on Jul 12, 2008

Instead of drinking so much wine, take this one little capsule and get the medicinal benefits of red wine.

helped my skin

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Aug 19, 2007

I bought this product for my circulations. However, like another reviewer mentioned, I've noticed my chronic skin problem on my feet and legs are gone after a month. After stopped taking the skin problem came back, and once i'm on the grape seed, it's gone, so I know it's grape seed's credit, not coincidence. My skin problem is dry, scaly and sometimes itchy quarter-sized patches one my left foot and one on the right. And I constantly had itchy, pinpoint bleeding like lesions on my legs. Grape seed also helped my concentration and focus too. So far it seems that Doctors best works the best

felt better circulation within a half hour

Posted by Reviewer2992385 on Nov 13, 2007

this grape extract is from the seed and skin so it also has the valuable purple anthocyanin compounds. After taking 2 to 3 I felt improved circulation.