New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 60 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on May 13, 2011

The capsules are quite tiny so it makes it very easy to swallow and it's a wonderful product to lower blood pressure. I also drink one glass of concord grape juice daily and I've found my BP has gone down from 138/ 90 to about 125/82. Pretty good!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1372448 on Sep 23, 2011

Before I took this, my exhaustion does not go away. I felt tiredness all the time. After I took 'Best French Red Wine Extract', it is getting better. I am feeing my energy comes back.

Reservatrol supplement

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 05, 2010

I started taking reservatrol and noticed a remarkable improvement in my health. Especially my resperatory system. I ordered these to try, because they were less expensive, since they were a number 1 seller. I take 4 a day and will continue using them for a while. Hopefully the results will be the same as the reservatrol, if not I will revert back.

[Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3273088 on Mar 30, 2011

I received my [Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 90 Veggie Caps] within a week and feel more "alert" and the numbness in my toe with the bunion on it has almost totally gone away. I have been taking 3 caps in the morning, on an empty stomach.

Like it!

Posted by 4792481842421062769 on Feb 15, 2013

Don't know how this thing works, but it really makes my skin glow!