Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 60 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2965781 on May 05, 2009

I've been taking a supplement of this type for 2 months. I just began taking the Doctor's Best brand. To date, I don't see an improvement in overall health. I will give it a bit more time.

great

Posted by Reviewer1436411 on Jul 12, 2008

Instead of drinking so much wine, take this one little capsule and get the medicinal benefits of red wine.

helped my skin

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Aug 19, 2007

I bought this product for my circulations. However, like another reviewer mentioned, I've noticed my chronic skin problem on my feet and legs are gone after a month. After stopped taking the skin problem came back, and once i'm on the grape seed, it's gone, so I know it's grape seed's credit, not coincidence. My skin problem is dry, scaly and sometimes itchy quarter-sized patches one my left foot and one on the right. And I constantly had itchy, pinpoint bleeding like lesions on my legs. Grape seed also helped my concentration and focus too. So far it seems that Doctors best works the best

Seems to work as well as other similar products.

Posted by Reviewer2341902 on Sep 24, 2008

I have used a similar, more expensive product before. This seems to maintain my energy levels and scalp hair growth at the same or better levels than the previous product.

Worse formulation than old version

Posted by Reviewer1628931 on Mar 31, 2009

Although great for marketing purposes, since it contains a token amount of resveratrol, (which I should add hasn't even shown benefits in human studies yet), the new formula actually contains less OPCs than their old 'Best French Grape' product. This is due to changing from Biovin to Biovin advanced. But look up the OPC content of each yourselves and you'll see the difference. Several mg of Resveratrol won't provide benefits, assuming it has any at all even at higher doses.