お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

promising outcome

Posted by Reviewer1166362 on Jul 31, 2010

I have used the product Fucoidan for four weeks.I have been using the product with my son that suffers from Type 1 diabetes. I guess it is too soon to notice huge benefits,but we have noticed increased energy levels during the day. But most of all we have noted my son's glucose levels have been within the recommended range. Also my son came down with a Strep A infection but in seven days he is showing quick recovery from his infection. All I can comment is, go Fucoidan, and I know that our medical doctor in Australia told us about the product so we thank him and God bless him for helping our son in his recovery. Kind Regards Harry from Australia

think it is helping

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

I have not had enough time taking it to properly review this product.... but so far it has not done much of anything. UPDATE: I am on my second bottle now, It helps bring my energy levels up but i find that i cannot take this product after 3 pm or I have trouble falling asleep at a reasonable hour at night.

Good

Posted by 5278037637948379184 on Jul 04, 2012

I got a a tubercle 2 month ago. I wish that fucoidan could increase my immunity.

Best Fucodian

Posted by Reviewer2943285 on Oct 14, 2010

I'm ordering another couple of bottles as I feel I need to take it a little longer to assess. However to date I seem to have more energy overall & my son who has depression seems to have a better outlook most days.

Seems okay

Posted by Reviewer2189082 on Mar 19, 2010

I have more energy, however, if I take two pills at the same time I get some acid burning in my throat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »